Nothing Better Than You.

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Nothing Better – Nichkhun
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFDC56zzREs&feature=related)

 

-------------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

It was the late afternoon, and you were skipping home from the grocery store.
You had a ton of grocery bags in your hands, but you didn’t really care. They weren’t that heavy.
The past week had been hectic; Onew being more affectionate towards you, Chaeyoung giving barf-worthy aegyo to TOP, SHINee teasing you, and ultimately, schoolwork.
Everything was so tiring, but you, who continued to have a positive attitude, made everyone feel relaxed and confident.
All of a sudden, you felt hands on your eyes. You got scared and tried to pull away, but the person held you in a tight grip.
“W-Who are you?” You whispered, still blinded by the man’s hands.
“Hmm… I don’t know. Why don’t you guess?” The voice was very soothing and familiar. You immediately knew and said, “Nichkhun oppa!”
Nichkhun pulled his hands off of your eyes and spun you around to face him.
“Ding! I think we have a winner~!” He chimed happily.
“Aww, oppa! You scared me! I thought you were some creepy guy. Gosh, you and TOP oppa are SO alike…” You pouted while lightly hitting his arm. He chuckled heartily.
“But I’m happy that you can recognize my voice…” He smiled while taking one of your free hands and placing it on his warm cheek. Your cold hand instantly felt warm against his face.
The contact set off tingles that shot through your spine and filled your body with warmth. You turned faintly pink and you gently removed your hand from his cheek.
“Anyways, where’s the rest of SHINee? Aren’t they with you?” He asked quietly.
You shook your head and grinned up at the bewildered Nichkhun.
“Oppas offered to come with me, but I said no.” You lightly smiled up at him with your innocent eyes.
He thoughtfully nodded while taking the grocery bags from you.
“Oppa, what are you doing?” You pouted while pulling the bags from his arms.
“Helping you.” He stated simply and pulled the bags back into his arms.
“Are you sure?” You asked, unsure.
“Of course I’m sure. Carrying bags are a man’s job, you know?” He laughed and walked ahead of you.
“If you say so.” You giggled and skipped cheerfully ahead of him.
He laughed and walked a little faster so he could keep up with your pace.
“You came to buy some chicken for Onew, didn’t you?” He laughed. You sheepishly nodded your head.
“He wanted me to buy him a ‘Bob the chicken’ number two: ‘Bobberella.’” You rolled your eyes as you remembered Onew beaming up at you. He had pouted while saying, “Don’t mock Bobberella! It’s a mix of Cinderella and Bob! It’s PURE GENIUS!!”
Nichkhun howled with laughter. “Well, that’s Onew for you.” He said in between laughs.
“So, why are you here, oppa?” You asked.
“Oh, nothing really. Wooyoung and Junho kept bugging me about getting their melon flavoured ice-cream and melon flavoured candy. Everyone was getting fed up, so Jaebeom pushed me out of the house to get them their stupid sweets.” He sighed heavily and pointed to the little bag he was also holding. You peeked into the bag and sure enough, there was a bag of melon candy and melon ice-cream.
“Curse them, their annoying voices, and their stupid constant craving for weird melon flavoured sweets!!” He yelled aloud. People started to stare weirdly at him.
You embarrassedly covered your face with your hands. While dodging the passer-bys gazes, you ran ahead of him.
“Oh! ______-ah! WAIT UP!!!” He cried and ran quickly to catch up with you.
“Don’t misunderstand, everyone!! I don’t know this man!” You shouted teasingly and ran faster.
“YAH! ______-AH, WHEN I CATCH YOU, YOU’RE DEAD MEATTT~~!!!” Nichkhun roared and chased you all the way to the park

Please log in to read the full chapter