The Tale of Nichkhun's Betrayal

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The Name I Loved – Onew feat. Kim Yeon Woo
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2PS8opxfAs)

-------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

You and Onew finally reached home and you were talking to him about everything; fashion, music, friends, and family.
“Hey, Onew oppa,” You began while fumbling with your keys and finally putting in the lock and opening the door.
“Yes?” Onew asked you with a cute grin on his face.
“It’s time to answer my questions!” You laughed and dragged him in. You didn’t think twice and took his hand while dragging him inside the house and closing the door.
Onew blushed at the skin contact, but you didn’t seem to notice.
“Okay, oppa. First question: What’s this about you being my boyfriend?” You asked with an embarrassed expression on your face.
“W-Well…. A-About that….” He stuttered. You raised your eyebrow. “Well, remember the time when you fainted?” He asked you.
“Yes.” You replied.
“Well, after you fainted, I knocked on your classroom door and took you away. Your male teacher was being rude, and I was frustrated, so I might have said some things….” He replied sheepishly.
“What kind of things…?” You asked as a blush began to form on your already pink cheeks.
“………” Onew didn’t speak.
“Onew oppa.” You reprimanded him in a stern tone. “Tell me.” You urged.
“I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!” Onew blurted. His face was bright red.
“WHAT?!” Your eyes widened.
“I’M SORRY!! YOU CAN HIT ME!!” He screamed.
A long silence ensued.
“Hahaha!! I wouldn’t ever hit you.” You laughed. You patted him softly on the head.
“You were just looking out for me, right, Onew oppa?” You smiled and gave him a hug.
Onew was taken aback by your answer. “I thought you would be mad!” He said, embarrassed.
“I would never be mad at you, oppa.” You smiled and sighed.
“Anyways, I have one more question.” You replied.
“What is it, ______-ah?” Onew smiled happily at you.
“Who is this Nichkhun person?” You asked with a grimace on your face.
Onew was silent.
“Tell me, oppa. I know you know him. Is he an angel?” You asked him again.
“I don’t know him.” Onew repeated with melancholy eyes.
“Liar, I know you know him.” You replied nonchalantly.
“Tell me, oppa~~~~” You whined.
“I don’t know him.” Onew repeated again with the same stoic face.
“No, seriously.” You said.
“No, I really don’t know him. I thought

Please log in to read the full chapter