Chaeyoung and Junsu

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back 2 U - 2PM
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3dswIh_9BQ)

 

----------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

 

I had already left my house, and I was on my way to school. The awkward feeling that I usually had – a feeling that I was being watched – was gone. *That’s peculiar…* I thought. After a while, I decided to shrug off the feeling and just enjoy the moment.

 

 

“Mmm….” I sighed as I took in the delightful aroma that was surrounding me. *Freshly-baked Cupcakes…* I thought to myself while stopping in front of the best bakery in the world, “Taste of Heaven”. I caught another whiff of the mesmerizing scent and walked inside.

 

 

“Annyeong!” I greeted while opening the door. The door shut quietly and my eyes scanned the cute bakery store. It was early in the morning, so the shop was still not open yet. I sat at one of the pink tables. “Annyeong, Noona!” Junsu, my friend’s cute son, popped up behind me. “Annyeong, Junsu~!” I grinned and hugged him. “Are you ordering the same?” He asked me adorably. “Yup!” I smiled and touched his cute little nose. “Is Umma here?” I asked Junsu. “Uh-huh!” He answered and asked, “Do you want me to get her for you?”

 

 

I nodded. He gave me one last smile and ran over to the kitchen. “Umma~! ______ noona is here~!” He yelled. “Junsu, Umma’s right here. You don’t have to yell.” A familiar voice sighed. “Annyeong, Chaeyoung!”I waved. “Oh! Annyeong, ______!” Chaeyoung smiled at me.

 

Han Chaeyoung was my friend. She was supposed go to university, but because of Junsu, she didn’t have the chance to. When Chaeyoung had just graduated, she met her late husband. I had always forgotten his name, though. I didn’t even meet him! After a year within their marriage, he had passed away due to an unknown but severe illness. Chae was devastated. Not only did she have the grief of her husband’s death, but she also had two-year old Junsu to look after! That was when I had met her. I was her ‘saviour’, she always told me. She opened up a bakery and started to work there, for Junsu’s sake. Junsu was now her everything. Junsu had also secretly told me that he was going to protect his mommy until his daddy came back.

 

 

Right at that moment, Junsu came in with my cupcake, which had a pink bow tied onto it. I grinned and I was about to

Please log in to read the full chapter