Chaeyoung's Past

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Until You Come Back - F.T Island
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFRy6-7zRMA)

 

-----------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

As you and the SHINee boys approached “Taste of Heaven”, something knocked you over.
“NOONAAAA!!!!!!!” Junsu yelled while hugging you.
“AHHH!!!” You shouted while falling backwards.
Thanks to Onew’s fast reflexes, he caught you with one arm before you would fall over.
“Thanks Onew oppa.” You smiled at him while blushing a bit.
“No problem.” He flashed a smile at you and let you go.
“Noona! Noona! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!” Junsu squealed while hugging you tightly.
“Aww, I missed you too, Junsu~” You chimed while hugging him as well.
“Who’s this little guy?” Jonghyun asked while smirking at Junsu.
“He’s—“ You began, but Junsu cut you off.
“My name is Junsu, sir! Han Junsu!” Junsu grinned widely at Jonghyun.
“Ahh!! HE’S SO CUTE!!” Key squealed and pulled Junsu up in his arms.
“Thanks, sir!” Junsu smiled while giving Key an irresistible angelic smile.
“No need to call us ‘sir’, Junsu! My name is Key, and this is Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin!” Key quickly introduced and put Junsu down.
“Well hello, and welcome to “Taste of Heaven”!” He bowed at SHINee and pulled you inside.
SHINee followed you two inside as well.
“Junsu-yah, can you call Mommy?” You asked him.
Junsu nodded and shouted, “MOMMMYYYYYYY~!!!!”
“Junsu, didn’t I tell you not to yell when we have customers?” A voice reprimanded Junsu.
“Chaeyoung!” You smiled and hugged your best friend.
“Oh, _______-ah! What brings you here?” Chaeyoung asked you.
“I wanted to see my best friend, of course! Oh, and these are my friends, Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa, Minho oppa, and Taemin oppa!” You introduced.
“Oh, hello! Nice to meet you all. My name is Han Chaeyoung, and I’m Junsu’s mother.” Chaeyoung smiled at the five boys.
“Hello! Nice to meet you as well, Chaeyoung-sshi!” Taemin smiled back.
“You don’t have to be so formal, please call me noona.” Chaeyoung smiled.
“You can go set yourselves up at one of the tables over there, and I’ll bring the menus.” Chaeyoung instructed.
“But is it really okay? Don’t you have to serve the other customers?” You asked worriedly.
“Oh, it’s fine. Our last customer just walked out the door, so I have a lot of time to kill.” She smiled back and disappeared into the kitchen.
“C’mon oppas, let’s sit here!” You smiled and pulled them toward a large, empty table in the middle of the shop.
They nodded and sat at the table.
Right at that moment, Chaeyoung came back with the menus.
“So, what would you like to order?” Chaeyoung asked.
“Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter