Melt My Pain Away...

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Strong Woman - Bae Seul Gi
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HnKmBUV5n0&feature=related)

 

-----------------------------------------------
Your P.O.V:

 

I woke up in the morning feeling happy and refreshed.
Even though I couldn’t fall sleep yesterday, I felt great because I could finally return Onew oppa’s feelings.
I couldn’t wait to tell him the truth. It would be embarrassing at first, but I thought that it would be okay because in reality, I truly loved Onew oppa.
*I mean, who wouldn’t? He’s charming, caring, cute, kind, smart…* I thought dreamily.
“Whoa. Hold on there—“ I said aloud, but I stopped when I saw the time.
“Shoot, I overslept!” I yelled and got dressed into my uniform.
I walked outside into the kitchen when I saw all the members of SHINee – including Onew oppa – dressed in our school’s uniform.
“Huh? Why are you guys dressed in uniform?” I asked them.
Onew oppa didn’t reply. His eyes had no life in them. I quietly wondered if the event that happened yesterday had anything to do with it.
I sat down on the chair next to Taemin and Onew oppa.
“Well, we’re going to be attending your school!” Key laughed awkwardly. I knew that he was trying to ease the tension.
“That’s awesome!” I squealed, happy because I could see the rest of them at school too.
“Eat up, _______-ah. We’re going soon.” Jonghyun smiled while Minho pushed my chair closer to the table.
“Okay.” I nodded and ate the fresh eggs, bacon, and pancakes.
“It’s delicious~!” I smiled in delight as I savoured every last bite.
“Of course, anything Key Umma makes is delicious~” Key oppa chimed.
I smiled at the laughing four. However, Onew oppa didn’t even laugh.
“What’s wrong, Onew oppa?” I asked, feeling very concerned about him.
“NOTHING! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!” He yelled angrily while getting out of his chair and walking out the door without a second glance at me.
I was shocked. I couldn’t believe that the kind and caring Onew oppa had just done something like that.
I looked at the other’s expressions and they all looked guilty.
My shocked expression had faded away into hurt. “Umm, let’s go then…” I mumbled, suddenly not feeling very hungry.
I wanted to go to “Taste of Heaven” and explain what just happened to Chaeyoung, but I remembered that they were closed today.<

Please log in to read the full chapter