Should I Love Her or Hate Her?

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Scar - SHINee
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1KUT2ef7G4)

 

----------------------------------------------------
Onew’s P.O.V:

 

 

I was feeling very angry with myself because of what I had done to Nichkhun in the past.
*What would happen to my love for ______ now?* I thought to myself.
I was thinking that I should just give up ______-ah to Nichkhun. I mean, after all I did to him, all the pain I caused… It would only be fair.
However, somewhere in my mind, a small encouraging voice told me to continuously love ______.
But as I was debating whether or not I should still love ______ or keep Nichkhun as a friend, I heard two voices.
________ had seemed to make up my mind because she was running with Nichkhun while holding his hand.
I was taken aback, my eyes widened and my fists clenched tightly in fury.
I knew that I loved _______ more than anything, but that love would stop now.
As I was silently fuming, both Nichkhun and _______ had both caught sight of me.
Nichkhun glared at me. It was evident that he deeply loathed me. It was only natural, after what I had done.
Although the true angel ______-ah skipped merrily over to me with a beautiful smile on her face, I kept glaring at her.
______-ah noticed this and gazed at me worriedly.
“Onew oppa, are you okay….?” She asked while moving her hand over to my forehead to check for a fever.
I knew I would regret what I would do to my beloved ______-ah next, but I did it anyway.
I quickly slapped her hand away from me.
A dark red mark covered half of the top of her hand. She was shocked and physically hurt.
Nichkhun immediately jumped in front of her, protecting her from me.
“What the heck do you think you’re doing to _______-ah, Onew?!” Nichkhun yelled in fury.
Nichkhun might have hated me, but for some reason I felt angry that he was now with _______.
I pulled myself together and glared at him as well.
“That’s none of your business, now is it?” I asked and turned around to walk away. I suddenly felt ______-ah’s warm hand grasp mine.
I quic

Please log in to read the full chapter