A Great Day!

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

Surprisingly, today was a good day.
No one had been unhappy, no one had suffered, and shockingly, even Nichkhun had earned his ‘happily ever after’.
Don’t believe me? Well, I’ll just have to show you what I mean.

______________________________
Beautiful - BEAST (LOL)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm8qO2F3dz0)

 

______-ah & Onew’s Day

______________________________

As you adored your new diamond ring, you were blasting music.
“You’re beautiful~ So beautiful~ You’re beautiful~ Nothing better than you~” You began to sing around the house.
Popular idols, BEAST, had just released a new song, and being a fan of BEAST, you had downloaded the song right away.
The song was called “Beautiful”, and of course, you loved the song.
“Neo, neo ege, eh eh eh~” You giggled while vacuuming the house.
Suddenly, as you were cleaning, you saw Onew’s face ‘magically’ appear in front of you. He was frowning in distaste.
“Ah!” You jumped back, startled. You then breathed out a sigh of relief and turned off the vacuum.
“Oppa, you scared me!” You pouted as you put the vacuum cleaner away.
“Hmph.” He grimaced while folding his arms and sitting angrily on the couch.
You turned your iPod off and took out both of your earphones as you placed them on the coffee table.
You took your rightful seat beside Onew and faced him.
“Jinki, what’s wrong?” You asked confusedly. He smiled a bit at his name but then instantly went back to frowning.
“Hmph,” was all he said.
“O-ppa~” You whined adorably. “Tell me what’s wrong~” You added while snuggling him.
“Hmph.”
“Oppa…” You paused. “I’ve been meaning to tell you this, but I have something to confess.” You declared.
“Mmm.” He said.
“I’m pregnant.” You whispered.

His eyes widened. “WHAT?!?!” He yelled.
You stayed silent for a second.
“Wait…” He muttered. “That’s impossible. I mean, we didn’t even have ‘that’ yet.” He blushed, his skin tone becoming redder every second.
You couldn’t hold it in anymore and laughed hysterically.
“You should’ve seen your FACE, Onew oppa!!” You laughed as tears came out of your eyes.
“Y-Y-YAH! ______-ah~!” He whined. “Don’t LIE to me like that!” He pouted.
“Well, you should’ve told me what you were all mad about for FIRST then.” You smirked.
“I was jealous.” He said.
“About what?” You questioned, confused.
“I was jealous because you like that band, BEAST, so much! You know, I can dance MUCH BETTER than Hyunseung, sing MUCH BETTER than Yoseob, play the piano better than Doojoon, I have a prettier smile than Dongwoon, I have better abs than Kikwang, AND I can rap MUCH BETTER than Junhyung!!” He said all at once, pouting again. “Well, actually, I can’t rap, but that’s NOT the point.” He looked away sheepishly.
You didn’t know what to say, so you just hugged him with enough strength for him to fall down.
“Whoa!” He fell.
You were now on top of him, face redder than a tomato.
“You’re so cute.” You laughed, kissing him on his lips. “You ARE better than BEAST.” You added after some thought.
“I know.” He said, sticking his nose high up in the air.
“You know, Key oppa’s right. You are becoming more like him. I should keep you away from Umma.” You giggled.
“Good. I can spend more time with you.” He winked.
You blushed and pouted. “You’re so sweet, HUBBY.”
Now it was Onew’s turn to blush.
“So you probably like BEAST better than SHINee, huh.” He stated rather than asked.
“Nope.” You replied. “I’m a Beauty and a Shawol. I’m a SHAWTY!” You cracked up.
Onew thought about this for a while. “Fine by me, but hey, you’re MY Shawty. No one else’s.” He growled quietly.
“Gosh, overprotective much? You’re so out of character, oppa. I never knew you had a beastly side.” You grinned.
“You’ve awakened it. Kiss penalty.” He smirked, puckering up his lips.
“Well now, I don’t suppose I really mind that kind of penalty, now do I?” You winked and leaned in for a kiss.

_______________________
River Flows In You - Yiruma (LOVE THIS SONG. Taemin played it so well. ^^)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqUFqF_ZwM)

 

T.O.P and Chaeyoung’s Day
________________________

 

Chaeyoung started to cry. She couldn’t believe that this would be the last day that TOP would ever be near her.
“Mommy, why are you crying?” Junsu popped up and asked her. She cried even harder at her son’s innocence.
“Chaeyoung.” TOP entered the room. He looked ready to go back to Heaven He then sighed while caressing her face.
“I love you.” He kissed her on the lips. She kissed back but tears still spilled over her cheeks. Junsu grimaced. “Ew. Mommy and Daddy are kissing. Double ew.”
They laughed for a while.
“I love you too…” Chaeyoung finally broke and hugged TOP tightly.
“I’m sorry… I couldn’t be with you. I wasn’t able to keep my promise and I just… died.” He whispered.<

Please log in to read the full chapter