What Does SHINee Know?

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Twinkle Twinkle - Big Bang
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opuZyhD23EI&feature=related)

 

----------------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

 

When you and Onew were walking home from “Taste of Heaven”, you noticed that the rest of SHINee was still walking with you.
“Hey Minho oppa, I thought you, Jonghyun oppa, Taemin, and Key oppa were supposed to be in Heaven. Why did you come back here?” You asked curiously.
As soon as the four boys heard your question, they immediately froze.
You and Onew both exchanged suspicious glances and waited for their response.
“U-Umm… ______-ah, didn’t you want to see us?” Minho chuckled nervously.
You kept your eyes locked onto his and raised an eyebrow.
Key was the first one to give in to you. “Okay, fine.” He sighed.
“If you REALLY must know, we just found out the truth about –“ Key suddenly got cut off because Jonghyun threw his hand over Key’s mouth.
Jonghyun gave Key a warning glance and Minho used telepathy to talk to Key.
Onew noticed this and listened in to their private conversation.
*Key hyung, don’t say anything to Onew hyung or _______!!* Minho reprimanded him.
*But Minho, don’t they at least need to know about their past?!* Key exploded back at Minho while giving him a glare.
*I’m not saying that, I’m just saying that we shouldn’t say anything about the topic because TOP hyung told us not to tell anyone!* Minho replied angrily.
*If you really knew better for them, you’d say that we should let them know about their past! We don’t need TOP hyung making all their decisions for them, right?!* Key retorted.
*We don’t need to tell them that now. We’ll first let Onew hyung know before ________ knows. We’ll tell him later, when _______-ah’s sleeping.* Minho sighed and gave up.
Taemin and Jonghyun both agreed to this and so did Key.
Jonghyun gave Key another warning glance, and Key nodded to reassure Jonghyun that he’ll mind what he says.
Onew gave a glance to the rest of SHINee -- as i

Please log in to read the full chapter