The Past & The Present

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: When it says, ‘Present You’ that means it’s you who’s a teenager, not the younger version of yourself. When it says, ‘The little you’ that means it’s the younger version of yourself. ^^

Magic - One Way
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vns5Ob6z_Y8)

 

-------------------------------------------------
Narrator’s P.O.V:

 

“Oppas, I want to know about my past.” You declared.
A long silence ensued. Some of the boys had unreadable expressions on their faces, and some had understanding expressions.
“Well, ______-ah, I don’t think you should learn about your past—“ Jonghyun began, but he was cut off by Key oppa.
“Alright. We’ll take you to see your past once more.” Key oppa agreed.
“But Key—“ Jonghyun began again, but stopped talking when Key gave him a death glare.
The others sighed in defeat.
“We have to get out the hourglass first…” Taemin dug in his waist pack.
You perked up, “Oh, you mean this?” You quickly ran to your room and brought the hourglass back.
“Oh! How did you have this?” Minho asked. “I found it on the floor the day that Onew oppa was—“ You stopped talking before you could say any more.
“Anyways, hurry oppas!” You quickly said. They nodded while sharing suspicious glances.
Taemin held the hourglass in front of you. You closed your eyes not knowing what to expect.
“Wait, _____-ah!!” Onew yelled.
You flipped your head around to face Onew topless. You squealed in embarrassment and immediately flipped your head the other way.
“YAH! ONEW HYUNG, GO PUT ON A SHIRT! YOU’RE NOT JONGHYUN!!” Key barked.
“HEYYY!!” Jonghyun yelled, clearly embarrassed.
Minho threw a shirt at Onew’s head. Onew blushed and quickly slipped it on.
“You can look now, Noona.” Taemin assured you.
You embarrassingly looked at Onew’s face.
“Whatever you see or remember in your past, just don’t forget…. I love you.” Onew declared.
You blushed a darker shade of red and squeaked, “I know.”
“Let ______ noona return back to her past once more.” Taemin said in a low and serious voice.
With that, you faded away until you completely disappeared from the living room.
You landed with a thud on a soft grassy hill.
“Ouch, where am I?” You asked. You walked over to a little kindergartener that was playing with a teddy bear and said, “Annyeong!”
The girl didn’t respond. She just cheekily smiled at the sky and continued to play with her teddy bear.
“Hello?” You asked, frantically waving your arms in front of the girl who didn’t seem to notice.
“Ignore me then. See if I care.” You grimaced and turned around to walk away until you heard someone’s voice calling your name.
“______-AH~!!” Two voices shouted. You flipped your head around and looked at where the voices came from.
Two little boys, one with light brown hair, and one with dark black hair were calling your name.
“Bear oppa! Dubu oppa!” The girl smiled widely and hugged the two boys.
*That’s…me…?* You thought.
They hugged the petite girl back and the boy with the black hair smiled. However, the boy with the brown hair pouted.
“Try calling our real names, ______-ah. My name is Nichkhun. It’s pronounced Neek-Koon. Try it.” The boy with brown hair said.
*THAT’S NICHKHUN OPPA?!* You thought, taken aback.
“Nee-ken.” The girl tried to pronounce.
Little Nichkhun sighed and shook his head. The younger you pouted and tried to say the black haired boy’s name.
“My name is Onew, _____-ah.” He smiled.
“Onoo.” Little you said. Onew shook his head. Little you became frustrated.
“I can’t say oppa’s names.” The younger you pouted and got angry.
Onew smiled and looked at you. “It’s okay, _____-ah. Just call me Dubu oppa, and you can still call Nichkhun ‘Bear oppa’ like you used to, okay?” He flashed a smile and lightly your hair.
“Yeah, you can still call us by our secret nicknames, okay?” Nichkhun nodded and smiled at you.
You brightened and nodded as well.
“Do you like the bear I gave you, _____-ah?” Nichkhun asked. You smiled and hugged it.
“It’s like oppa is always beside me!” You chimed and hugged the bear tighter to you. Nichkhun blushed a bit and smiled in happiness.
You then took each of their hands and walked towards the kindergarten.
The present you, who was watching this scene, gasped and clutched your head.
“Dubu oppa… Bear oppa…” You whispered as you remembered that scene.
The scene changed before your eyes. Now, you saw Nichkhun and Onew alone, Nichkhun talking to Onew, and Onew playing a video game.
“I think _____-ah is adorable. I really like her.” Nichkhun chimed as Onew nodded absentmindedly. Onew then continued to play his electronic game.
*Nichkhun oppa…likes me?* You thought, surprised.
The scene changed again. This time, you saw the younger version of yourself conversing

Please log in to read the full chapter