Hurting You, Loving You, Saving You...

I ♥ My Guardian Angel!
Please log in to read the full chapter
Lucifer - SHINee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnd7FQFNsJo&feature=related) Love SHINee for making this song, and I love THEM! ^^     ------------------------------------------------------------------ Narrator’s P.O.V:       You were terrified. Then again, who wouldn’t be? You were being kidnapped by a bunch of buff men. Better yet, they were angels. All of the boys had beautiful, golden wings that shined in the inky night sky, and there you were, being held tightly by a few of the men and soaring in the air, all at the same time.  “Where are you taking me?” I demanded. “You don’t need to know.” A boy snapped. “Tell me now.”  I insisted. “You’ll see when we get there!” The boy yelled. “Fine, jeez, you don’t have to get mad!” I pouted angrily. I suddenly had an idea. “Fine, if you won’t tell me where we’re going, at least tell me who you are.” I reasoned. “Gosh, why are you so talkative?!” He erupted with anger. “Just tell me!” I shouted back. “Our team name is 2PM.” A boy popped in front of me and grinned widely. I quietly wondered how the boy could smile widely like that if he and his friends were kidnapping me. “WOOYOUNG!!” The boy shouted in fury. “Jaebeom hyung, when did you become this mean?” Wooyoung retorted. “I’m doing this for Nichkhun!! Look at his past, how can you not get infuriated by it?!” Jaebeom screeched at the equally angry Wooyoung. “WILL YOU BOTH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY?!?!” The buff boy snapped. Jaebeom and Wooyoung both closed their mouths. “Sorry about that noona. They’re always yelling about Khunnie hyung’s past.” A heard a quiet voice whisper in my ear. I turned my head around and saw a boy who was smiling shyly. “N-Noona…?” My eyes immediately started to water at that word. All of the boys looked at me in shock. I wasn’t crying because I was scared of what they might do to me. In fact, I wasn’t scared at all. As soon as I heard the word “Noona”, I visualized Taeminnie grinning up at me with his cute smile and chubby little cheeks. “Noona~!” He would chime. I hesitantly let a few tears glide down my cheeks. “Taemin-ah…” I whispered quietly. I knew all of the boys heard me even though I whispered Taemin’s name in a quiet voice. “I-I’m sorry…! I didn’t know that you would cry… I promise to never be careless again!” The boy begged for forgiveness. I looked at him with teary eyes. “I-It’s okay…” I smiled lightly. “Junho! You idiot, you made her cry!” Another boy with chestnut brown hair bonked Junho on the head. “I’m s-sorry Junsu hyung!!” Junho cried. I laughed quietly, still teary-eyed. They had reminded me of SHINee. *When will I see my SHINee family and Nichkhun again?* I thought to myself while staring at the moon.   _______________________ Onew’s P.O.V:       I didn’t have anywhere to go, so I flew around the city for a while and went home. I was utterly disgusted with myself. I couldn’t believe that I had slapped her. My one and only true love, _______. I had regretted it so much now that I had thought about it. As I placed my hand onto the cold handle of ______’s front door, I thought about everything I had done to hurt ______. I sighed deeply, opened the door, and walked inside the house. “ONEW HYUNG! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?!” Key screamed while lunging for my face with his fist. His fist hit my cheek with a ‘thwack!’ My cheek burned after the harsh impact. “WHY THE HECK DID YOU HIT ME FOR?!” I yelled back. Key glared at me with a cold gaze. “You hit ______.” He growled. I didn’t respond. “YOU HIT ______?!” Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin asked angrily. I remained silent. “How did you know?” I replied. “TOP hyung told me. He’s been keeping tabs on you.” Key seethed. “NOW THANKS TO YOU, ______ HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!” He exploded with intense anger.
My eyes widened in shock. The others were panicking and shocked as well.
“WHO. TOOK. HER.” I glared back at him. “2PM.” Key replied, his tone of voice still harsh and cold. I balled up my fists in immense fury and tried to contain my anger. “WHERE. ARE. THEY.” I asked angrily. “An old shack up north. When you go after her, don’t let me down by acting cold to her, even though you betrayed Nichkhun.” Key’s icy tone and cold eyes made a perfect match. If looks could kill, I would have died for the second time in my life. I bolted out of the door and left to the shack. “_______.....” I whispered. “When I save you… Will you forgive your Onew oppa?” I whispered to myself.   ______________________   Nichkhun’s P.O.V:     I had received
Please log in to read the full chapter