EXO

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

After promoting almost for one and a half month, SM Entertainment wrapped up their promotions with their hit song ‘Growl’. They were granted a one week vacation and the members couldn’t be much happier than ever.

It was noon as the practice room was the only place for the members to gather around doing their common dance routine.

Not long after that, their manager rushed in, stopping everyone from dancing on the dance floor.

“Kids!” He started. It took him for a while to calm down before he broke the news with such a huge grin the EXO members never witnessed him doing it before.

“What is it, Hyung?” Se Hun, the maknae, spoke out. Manager hyung as what they called him, held both of his hands out. He breathed out once more and said, “EXO is finally having their variety show!”

The announcement caused them to look at each other. As the news began to sink in, they were now literally jumping up and down, some even danced weirdly until the third oldest member by the name of Kris decided to calm them down.

“The filming will start at the end of November, though I had some bad news, you lads will be promoting again in December,”

“Damn, again? When will ever stop promoting?” Tao, as the third youngest messed up his hair in frustration. They had just wrapped up their latest comeback and they need to promote again? Manage hyung shot the deadliest look he ever caught on, “Yes Huang Zi Tao, do you have a problem with that?”

“No Sir!” Tao saluted. He cursed inwardly in Chinese when their manager wasn't paying attention.

“Alright kids, since we will have a week of vacation, I will be back in my hometown sometime around noon. Enjoy it while you can eh?”

“Better staying there forever!” Baek-Hyun, one of the beagle line joked yet Manager Hyung wasn’t impressed. He then looked at Su-ho, the leader and Guardian of EXO, “If something happens, give me a call,”

Su-Ho was either in dazed or lost somewhere in his thoughts.

“Joon-Myeon!” Manager Hyung called his name. Su-Ho instantly recovered, wide eyes looking at him, “Huh?”

“Are you even listening to me?” The manager Hyung asked him. The other members exchanged some glances. Their leader wasn’t usually like this. Su-Ho held remotely responsible for their well-being. One wrong move, Su-ho would be the first one to earn lectures from the head chief. He did his best to prevent that though.

“Yes,” Su-ho nodded him to move on.

“Su-Ho, remember your responsibility as a leader when I’m not around, alright? Take care of them while I’m gone,”

“Hyung! What do you mean? Are you dying?” Chan-Yeol gasped. The reaction king was literally on the floor, with arms around their Manager’s leg.

“No. For God's sake, Chanyeol. Let me go.” It was a good thing the Manager Hyung was still able to tolerate with their childish act. He even wondered how the heck he ended up being a manager to the most popular boy group in South Korea.

“Have fun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter