Where the hell am I?

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

Jenny’s POV

I think I watched too many supernatural movies since the nightmare last night was one of the terrifying sights that occurred to me.

It was my mom. I didn’t catch who the culprit was but the next thing I knew she got stabbed right through her chest.

“Mom! No!”

Her figure gradually disappeared. It was too much as I tried to swing my arms around.

“Mom!” I cried out.

“Hyung! Su-Ho Hyung! Wake up!”

I came awake in front of a good looking guy staring down at me worriedly. As I laid there with more light coming through my view, I blinked again.

“Hyung?” A hand waved over in front of me. I was pretty sure I looked hilarious at the moment with my eyes went in the middle to stare at his hand.

“Hyung?” I’m sure I heard it right because ‘Hyung’ meant older brother in Korean. But I’m a girl. What did he reckon for calling me that?

Wait.

“Wahhhh!” I screamed out through the lungs, hiding under the blanket. Was this the guy I’d been hooking with?

“What’s wrong?” He frowned. I had to admit he looked y doing that. I peeked at him with one eye,

“Who are you?”

He looked dumbfounded when I asked that but then again, I just want to make sure he was the guy I was sleeping with last night. I’m horrible at remembering things especially after I got drunk.

“I’m Se-Hun! What the is wrong with you? I’m going to call the members.” I saw him shaking his head and slipped out of the room. Members? I looked around the room, hoping it would trigger something in my head. I squeezed my eyes to shut, trying hard to think about last night. I was in the club, drinking and dancing when this guy came over and we drifted to sleep after good —

Yikes. This wasn’t the hotel room. I knew it. It just came oddly to me. .

Where the hell did I end up to?

“What the hell, maknae? What is going on? You woke us up and it’s not even eleven in the morning!” I heard footsteps behind the door, then it was pushed open to reveal a bunch of good looking guys. They were yawning and looked annoyed possibly because of this Se-hun guy. Was I last night?

“You guys step back!” I pointed at them. At least my English would scare them a little. They looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“What the hell, Hyung? Your English is ing !”

I got bewildered again. I was raised in the States. My English was comparable to a Native American speaker. I scored the best on this subject. What the hell? They surrounded my bed at once, “Don’t hurt me!” I squeaked. Never had I ever felt scared around guys my entire life. They could only stare at me like I was a crazy person. I sneaked my hands underneath the blanket and began to rub my chest.

What the hell? My s were gone! I looked underneath just to make sure and baffled, it was flat. I’m offended.

“Su-ho Hyung?!” One of the guys beckoned over to grab me by the shoulders. He had these large eyes and beautiful heart-shaped lips. Wait. I think I knew this person. Well, in reality, I’d seen him before in o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter