Coincedence

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Suho knew that he had to get into action right away.

“Heol! What happened to him?” The teenagers started to surrounded their place. Suho got up from the seat and bent on his knees to shake her shoulders. “Jenny! You are not joking right?!”

But she didn’t move. Suho’s face become pale.

“He’s dead!”

“Isn’t that EXO's Suho?!”

“We should call the ambulance!”

“Sorry kids! My boyfriend uh is having a seizure!” He held one hand out, convincing the teenagers that ‘his’ boyfriend is fine. He didn’t want himself to be all over the news tomorrow!

With all his strength, he scooped his own body from the ground. The teenagers gasped, “WOAH! SHE IS FREAKING STRONG!”

Suho bowed his head and rush outside from the arcade. His arms were hurting but he didn’t care about that. Whether his arms will be broke or getting his arms amputated because of this; he simply doesn’t care all of that.

He halted a cab and asked him to drive straight away to his neighborhood. Jenny was lying limply on his lap. Her hands were cold. *No. No. You can’t die yet!* He urged the taxi ahjusshi to be faster. When it comes to his own body, of course he would be panicked. Now that she was living inside his body, he didn’t felt any pain or hurt anywhere (In Jenny's body) but he knows when his body is sick, he had to deal with it.

There was a traffic jam on the way. Suho had no choice but to drop off here. He paid the ahjusshi and he decided to piggy back his body. It was a better choice than carrying her like a total idiot. A girl carrying his boy like a bridal style? Pff.

Suho was feeling all exhausted from running. When he reached half nearby of his neighborhood, he gave up and he knees rammed on the ground. His body falls over on top of him.

He felt a throbbing pain coming inside his head. He instantly whipped his phone out from his pocket and called Kyungsoo. The one he always put as his first dialer call on his phone whenever he got a problem.

“Hello?” Kyungsoo answered the other line.

“Kyu-Kyungsoo..”

“Hyung! Where are you?!”

“Not-not now.. We are here..” and the line hang up just like that. Kyungsoo started to become all panic as he called out the Manager hyung. “What?” He stood near the hallway with his annoyed expression ever.

“Suho hyung is in trouble!” Kyungsoo exclaimed, biting his fingernails whenever he got nervous of something. “What kind of problem?” Manager asked him curiously as he approached him. “I don’t know! But we have to find him quick!”

Kyungsoo was already heading towards the door.

Soon, they were searching around the neighborhood for any sign of Suho. Kyungsoo dialed for his number. The exact same phone ringtone that Suho used could be hear nearby. “Come on hyung..”

He finally saw his figure lying limply on the ground. “Oh my god hyung!” Kyungsoo rushed towards the bodies. He called out the others to come here instantly.

“What the—.” Manager hyung was speechless as he and Chanyeol walked over beside him. “We should call the ambulance!” Kyungsoo suggested, looking up to Manager Hyung. “No. We can’t.” He shook his head.

“Why?!” Chanyeol yelled out in disbelief. “We can’t.. Just can’t.”

Kyungsoo stared at the pale bodies and said, “Let us just bring them back in the dorm before the neighbors start to call the police.”

“Okay.” They agreed.

Chanyeol swiftly carried Jenny’s body like a bridal style while Manager hyung in charge of Suho’s body.

By the time they arrived back at the dorm, the EXO members were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter