Epilogue

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Exo - Miracle in December (Korean version)

==============

2 months later,

The bell jingled and there was him, wearing a sweater with black jeans approaching the counter.

“Welcome to Bansun Cafe!” the cashier behind the counter greeted and he flashed a killer smile that would make all the fans swoon over him. But thank god, there’s no one in the cafe at the moment or else he would be lining up with other of the fans and some may snap a thousand pictures of him.

He scanned the menu at the electronic screen and shifted his gaze towards the cashier, smiling widely telling his order, “Caramel ice latte.”

The cashier nodded and went to prepare his drink right away. He tapped his fingers patiently on the counter while glancing around the shop.

“Oh? Yeah? I’m coming, but first I’m hanging up on you. Okay.”

He didn’t bother to look at the person who just showed up beside him. The cashier chirped and the person ordered her usual refreshment. He glanced briefly at the person and gasped inwardly. His lips parted when the person finally faced him.

Her big pair of eyes was still the same. Her hair seemed to become longer now as her cheeks were still rosy too. Her small nose was probably the prominent one out of her other face features.

His gaze was intently keen on her, and she didn’t hesitate to stare right into his eyes too. She blinked her eyes in confusion, as though that he really want to hold her right now it might possible because does she still remembers him?

****

“Move! Move!”

Fans were eager to take a glimpse of the idol who was being push on the stretcher by the paramedics, and just a while ago the report about the injured idol was all over the news now. Seunghwan let the EXO boys went inside the hospital while he handled the chaos situation sternly.

“Jenny, you’ll be safe.” Tao whispered under his breath as his gaze followed the paramedics who take her to one of the emergency room.

It took them an hour to reach a nearby hospital, and Suho’s body lost a lot of blood, while Jenny’s body collapse beside it and Yangmulnori was nowhere to be seen since that tornado. It was like magic when they recalled the strange happenings occur around them.

Some doctors and nurses run in front of them and the door shut to close. The red light was on and everyone was tense to hear about the result. What if Suho didn’t survive?

On the other hand, Jenny’s body was secretly transported from the other way inside the hospital. Soojin keep on holding the faith, and even sending some text messages to their family about Jenny’s condition. Jenny’s body was shifted to the special unit care, and it would be detained in that place for a while.

Seunghwan had informed all the members are not injured except Suho which the company would announce his condition later that night.

The members sat anxiously in the waiting room. Tao was burying his face in his hands while Luhan was trying to comfort the third youngest. Sehun couldn’t keep on waiting any longer so he together with Kyungsoo and Kai went to the cafeteria.

The 92 liners weren’t making any sound or jokes today as they sat together on the long couch. Kris and Lay were taking a nap while Xiumin keep glancing at the clock once in a while.

Soojin entered the waiting room, and she could see from all their faces they were praying the surgery to went well.

“Oh Soojin-ssi,” Xiumin stood up and she nodded with a small smile.

“Soojin!” Chanyeol waved eagerly at her but the smile wasn’t that usual though. She responded back with a nod and took the empty space beside Xiumin.

“How’s Jenny body?” He genuinely asked.

“Sleeping.” she simply answered and the 92 liners actually manage to break into a smile. They had been displaying a grumpy face throughout the surgery hours.

“Gosh, I don’t believe it the silvered hair lady was only gone just like that.” Baekhyun murmured, replaying the scene earlier in the middle of the forest. “Could it be Yangmulnori?” Chen guessed and Chanyeol shot him a look, “Nonsense. She’s too young to be Yangmulnori.”

Chen pouted and r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter