In different body

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------

Jenny’s POV

“Su-ho Hyung, I made you a bowl of soup.”

I’m still in my dream, assuming that I’d at least slept for an hour, I was practically in a dream. With heavy eyelids, I tried to make out the figure in front of me. The large familiar eyes staring back at me.

“I’m still in my dream!” I shouted in his face, if I pinch myself hard on the cheek, then I would wake up, right?

“Hyung, we are not going to talk about this again. Look at the mirror!” His ridiculous suggestion dragged a laugh within me. It was a habit of mine to make the situation less serious. People thought I had the pseudobulbar affect but I just couldn’t control myself to be serious for once.

“I don’t believe you.”

Despite his small frame, Kyung-soo’s grip was quite strong as he relentlessly pulled me out of the bed. He pushed me toward the big mirror situated in the corner.

“Look at yourself! It’s you! For God sake,”

Was the original owner looked like this? For a moment, I could agree that this handsome man standing before me was myself. I tilted my jaw sideways even posing several poses before I stepped back in horror.

. Can I repeat the word?

This was illegal. I couldn’t stay in this body. I averted my gaze on Kyung-soo who looked perplexed while carrying a tray with his hands.

“I am Su-ho, your leader, right?” This couldn’t be it. I’m in the body of the leader of the most popular boy group in South Korea right now! This was insane. I’m just a peasant, incomparable to Su-ho guy.

Kyung-soo noticed I was behaving strangely again as he said, “I’m going to leave this tray over here. Please rest, will you?” his tone was much gentler this time. Once he was gone from the room, I started to freak out. I didn’t know what am I supposed to do right now. Should I tell them the truth?

“Hey Exo gangs, I’m not your leader but I’m just a peasant who happened to land here yesterday!” I went through over my lines again and face-palmed myself. That was cringe! They probably admit me to a mental hospital or something.

Thankfully, my vacation was just for a week and I wouldn’t plan on leaving anytime soon before I clean up this mess.

I tried to do the ninja way as possible, pushing the door noiseless as possible while my eyes darted across the living room, some of the members were sleeping on the couch. Even idols were human too.

I walked out of the room and paused as a guy looking like a hamster, calling out to my name. A wide grin spread across his face as he approached me. I’m not mentally ready for this.

“Su-ho? Are you feeling much better?” Damn. For once, I wanted to be grateful for my younger sister for giving me the lame introduction for every member but I couldn’t even remember this guy’s name. Was it dumpling or Hamstling?

“You are?”

“Min-Seok or Umin,” he chuckled. Damn. Why did he look so cute doing that? I assumed he must be younger than me or even a lot younger than Se-hun. This was easy. I could address him by name.

“Min-Seok, I remember you!” His smile faded. I wished he would stay smiling because he kind of looked angry with his eyebrows knitted in the middle.

“It’s Min-Seok Hyung,” he emphasized the last part. South Korea was probably the only country to address hierarchy firmly. I should have known earlier.

“So, what are you doing out here? Has your amnesia fever subside a little?” His smile reappeared again and this time I couldn’t bite back my shameless grin.

“Yes. I’m doing more than fine!”

“I guess you just had your head knocked somewhere until you even forgot about our names,” he shrugged. I made a face. Regardless of not being an avid K-pop fan, except I only listened to DBSK back during my high school years, these guys looked straight out of the manga, I’d be lying if I said the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter