Pack your bags

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

“Where the hell is that troll kid?” EXO waited in front of their van while rubbing their palms together to keep it warm despite the cold weather that would be approaching soon.

Jenny was still scratching though and she even asked Tao to scratch her back for her but he refused it like the last time she did to him; that she rejected to scrub his back for him. “Why? Are you still mad at me because of the last time I did to you?!” She scoffed.

Tao crossed his arms and leaned against the van. Jenny threw her hands in the air, “Forget it. Why do I even ask you for that?”

“Hey-hey guys!” Chen leisurely approached them with Suho trailing behind him. Suho looked pale as ever. “Where did you guys go?” Baekhyun demanded an answer but the troll playfully punches him in the arm, “Are you really curious where we went too?”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes dramatically, “Okay! Is everyone here?” The manager hyung whistled to get their attention back. “What happened to the photo shoot?” Suho curiously asked because he noticed all the members were outside instead of taking pictures inside the building.

The manager sighed, “Some of you didn’t show up when it was your turn and despite Jenny’s condition.. The photo shoot postponed next week.” Suho didn’t asked for more.

“Yeah! Then, let’s go home—.” Chen cut Jenny off, “Let’s stop by to eat jajangmyun first before we head home! Everyone agree?”

Murmured of agreements could be heard from everyone. Jenny smacked her face in disbelief, “What about me?! I’m going nuts and tired from all this scratching!”

Suho narrowed his eyes at her, “What? I thought you didn’t touch that cream.”

“No. The cream attacked me!” She cried in outrage. Xiumin rub his stomach, “What we are going to do with her? My stomach is hungry though.” He pouted. Jenny cursed them out in her mind, “Fine! You guys can eat that jajamyung or whatever it called!” She turned around and sulked. Manager hyung clucked his tongue, “Okay, before we head off to eat, I will stop by at the pharmacy.”

Jenny’s eyes glistened with hope as she consider back her decision to walk back home without them. “Aigoo Suho hyung is so cute when he sulks!” Chanyeol wrapped his long arms around her shoulders and she gasped at the contact, “Hands off from me now.”

Suho could only shake his head towards the happy virus behavior.

Chen bit his bottom lip as he held back the pain from the bite earlier. Still, he acted like nothing happened and went inside the van.

*

They ended up eating as what they agreed on earlier. Manager hyung also keep his promise by buying an ointment to ease her itchiness.

They sat around the long table and waited patiently for their food to be serve.

Suho slipped under her shirt and spread the ointment on her back. The members pretended to throw up at the disgusted moment, “Do it somewhere else you two.”

Jenny raised her arm to whack Chen in the face as the latter held his arms out in defense.

They gasped when they saw the bit marks on Chen’s arm. He sheepishly put his hand back on his lap and said, “What? Why are you staring at me like that?”

“The question is; what happened to your arm? Who the hell bite that?” Kris slightly cocked an eyebrow as Lay leaned forward to grabbed his arm.

“Woah! It’s bleeding! Did a vampire bite you?” Chen helplessly let Lay raised his arm up to get a better view of the bite mark.

“It’s worse than Jenny’s rash.” Kai cupped his mouth to restrain himself from throwing up at this moment. He hates things like this especially vampires and such other supernatural creature stuffs.

“Phew, we need to get that treated.” Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter