I want to go back

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Jenny’s POV

I didn’t know how to do confront that Panda guy.

I tried the best as I could as far as going inside his room. My effort was to no avail, Kris didn’t look too happy when he glared at me outside their room. He slammed the door in my face without a word.

“Angry bird!” I stomp my foot in frustration and decided to just head back inside the living room.

Chan-yeol, Baek-hyun, Se-hun, and Chen were there as well playing monopoly. My clairvoyance instantly picked up that they wanted me to join around the table but Tao’s situation made me left unsettled as I zoomed past them and made my way inside the kitchen instead. I also at board games. Uh-huh.

As I stepped inside the kitchen, I bumped into the large eyes, Kyung-soo. His eyebrows were slightly frowning at me.

“Why are you wearing a boxer, Hyung?” Kyung-soo’s eyes popped implying toward my damp boxer.

“I don’t know what to wear,” I reasoned. Since I didn’t even know where the hell was Su-ho’s wardrobe and just asking the members about it generally made me wanted to bury myself in a hole. I didn’t want them to assume anything again. So after I finished with my shower, I’m highly aware that everyone was weirded out when I came out wearing a boxer.

“You know, there’s something off about you, Hyung,” Kyung-soo inspected but I frantically shook my head, “I’m fine!”

“And why did Tao ran away from the bathroom with tears?” Shoot.

“It was his problem!” I informed, crossing my arms across my chest. Though he was the one who was being sensitive to his favorite ‘Hyung’ not scrubbing his back, I was the one to blame for it. I let out a small frustrated sigh. I’m still debating whether I should just tell the truth or waited the moment where everyone sane enough to realize I wasn’t their leader.

“About yesterday Hyung, you look really frightened about the earthquake thing. Did something happened while you were going on a walk yesterday?”

I tilted my head sideways. His statement rang a bell since there was an earthquake going on while I waited for the rain to stop yesterday. It was still lingering on the back of my head that he talked about it.

“Earthquake? Tell me Kyungsoo! Where did I go yesterday?”

“How am I supposed to know that? You told us you were going on a walk then two hours later you arrived home saying something like an earthquake,” Kyung-soo raised his shoulders, looking quite disinterested on the whole ordeal.

I need to tell him! The better the faster I could go back home in my own body, of course.

“Do you believe me if I tell you my biggest secret, Kyung-soo?” He simply laughed at my statement. “What secret are you even hiding from us, Hyung? We know everything about you unless you are dating—,”

“Omo. Are you dating, Hyung?” Kyung-soo cupped his mouth and I had to whack him in the shoulder.

“It’s a secret you never know! I wanted to tell this only to you. Come on. I want to show you something.” It was too soon to reveal everything to him but I had to. I thought he was the only r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter