You tell them!

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

“Yah Jenny! Are you sure this is a good idea to meet your friend here?” Soojin grabbed her cousin’s arm as fast as she could before she gets down from the car. Suho  turn to face her, “I’ll be back in..”

“10 to 15 minutes.” He added the last part and hopped down from the car. Soojin prayed silently that she will not bump into a robber or around this neighborhood.

Suho finally saw himself.. Well, his body, standing in front of their dorm as they promised earlier.

“Jenny!” He takes the initiative to run towards her first.  Jenny obviously looks pissed right now.

“Wow.. I look fat.” She judged herself when they finally came face to face with each other.

*

Holly cow! The first thing came to my mind was, how fat am I where my body are standing in front of me right now. “So, you are Suho? EXO’s leader right?”

“Yes.” He or she smiled. I step closer to myself and pinched both of my cheeks together. “This is really me!”

“I’m sorry for taking over your body..” More like ‘living’ inside my body. Creased lines form on my forehead as I tried to absorb everything what is happening right now. It was clearly not a dream right?

“SUHO HYUNG!” WTF TAO! Not now!

Suho and I slowly turned around to face him. He was running and his hands were waving in the air like a maniac person!

“WHAT?!” We both shouted at him at the same time.

He stopped a few meters from us. That looks again! He was going to cry soon!

“Hyung.. Why did you lie to us?”

This kid. Aigoo.

“Huh?” We were both confused and again said at the same time. “Look Tao, is not what you think.” Suho genuinely concerned about . No wonder Tao was very upset towards ‘me.’ I snorted and I put my hands up in surrender. “You want to convince him? Huh! Go ahead.” I commanded him.

Suho opened his mouth(Eww my mouth) to say but round eyes came just in time to hear all of this explanation.

“Hyung.. How could you?” Kyungsoo said in a hurt tone.

“D.O! This guy over here is not me, this,” Suho pointed at himself, “This is the real me! I’m trapped inside this girl body!”

“Jenny!” What?! Soojin is here too? “Soojin?! What are you doing here?” She widened her eyes at me, “EXO’s leader just talk to me. I’m going insane.” I frowned. I thought she would figure it out already that her cousin was completely indifferent for the whole day.

“Soojin, what the hell are you saying? I’m Jenny!”

“Oh god! I’m really going insane!” Suho touched her shoulder and shook his head. “It’s true Soojin, I’m not the real Jenny. The person you are talking over here is the real Jenny but she was trapped inside my body.”

Silence filled in the air. Kyungsoo and Tao were still standing there, both look are hurt, betrayed and mostly confused by this whole misunderstanding. Soojin laughed nervously, “Aish, you are joking right?”

And I said, “If he was joking, why didn't we add surprise in the end of our joke?”

Soojin was speechless. Kyungsoo chirped in, “Before that, Soojin or whatever looks like she is going to pass out, you guys should come inside and explain everything to us.” He spun around with his shoes and walk upstairs to the dorm.

“D.O-ah, do you miss me?” What? Suho(Yes. He was still inside my body) ran after him and slung an arm around his neck. Kyungsoo’s eyes were almost poping out from its socket, “Please, I’m really not comfortable with girls.”

Are you serious? He thinks I’m a but blame that Suho and his skin ship gesture. I reached out for Tao’s hand and he looks stiffened at the touch. He warily stepped back and trudged behind them.

I glanced over my cousin, “, come on.” She glared at me and said, “You have a lot explanation to do.”

Yes. As the matter of fact, I do. A lot.

*

Kyungsoo excuse himself to make something as a drink for the guest.

Shortly after he went inside the kitchen, the living room was filled with an awkward silence in the air. Soojin was mumbling something like how excited she was to be inside a real idol’s dorm and Jenny had to push her back down on the couch so she won’t do anything stupid beside spazzing over how clean and neat the dorm was.

Tao cleared his throat as he casually flips his bangs (way too fabulously).

Even though Suho was inside Jenny’s body, he couldn’t help but to spread his legs out like he usually does. Jenny on the other ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter