Yangmulnori

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Hearts beat rapidly as they waited for the answer.

“Did.. You say switched?” Her eyes were intense. She slammed both of her hands on the table, startling the two youngsters. “It’s my first time hearing this in the 20th century.” She shook her head and stared at them in disbelief.

“You mean.. This mishap thing occurred before?” Jenny asked her with her hands trembling hard on her lap.

“Do you want to hear a story?” Lady Yzmaniac smiled in a weird way.

“Please do tell us.” Suho nodded eagerly.

Lady Yzmaniac sighed and started to tell them, the story they never heard in their entire life before, “Not long ago, where Joseon Dynasty had been ruled by a wise king. He has a son, a prince and the next ruler of the Joseon Dynasty. The prince was much like his dad. Smart and highly respected by the people of Joseon Dynasty..”

 

She clucked her tongue and went on, “Witch and any other supernatural creatures existed at the time. Yangmulnori is one of them. She is a strong woman and work as the food court lady in the palace. The king hates those things that related to practicing witchcrafts. Whoever does it, will be chopped by their heads in a very cruel way. Pathetic, don’t you think?”

 

“Yangmulnori has a son and he was at end of rope. Her mom was really poor and she couldn’t afford for a physician even she was a witch, she couldn’t cure her son’s disease. One day, they started to become suspicious of her. Before she leaves the palace, she needs something to cure her son’s disease. Day and night, she practices and practices until she has no choice but to create a new magic spell. She has no choice but to trade her dying son’s soul with the king’s son.”

 

She chuckled almost mockingly, “That was the day that changes everything; the prince was yearning for her popular dumpling cake. Yangmulnori grants his wishe and bake for him, adding the spells and some ingredients into the cake. She also makes it for her son. So she delivered it to the prince saying sorry to him for the last time. She used her super eye vision to see whether the prince had eaten the cake yet. And that moment, the prince opened his mouth to eat it and she also asked her son to eat it too. It was a very accurate timing and the grounds started to grumble. She witnessed her son’s soul escaped from his body and she knew their soul had already been exchanged. It took a while for Yangmulnori to visit her son that is now inside the prince’s body since the bodyguard didn’t allowed any outsider to come because the prince need a rest..”

 

“Night fell, Yangmulnori secretly used her magic to appear inside the prince’s residing quarters. She couldn’t believe her eyes seeing the prince was reading a book looking very healthy and she acknowledge that her magic spell did actually worked. Unfortunately, the prince doesn’t recognize her. She even asked what his name is but the prince didn’t know either. The prince said he was living inside his dream for a long time and now h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter