Déjà vu

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

As the night grew deeper,

Jenny could only pray for herself to be safe. Who knows she will encounter a beast or other mystical creatures in this forest? That dream she had a few days ago made her snapped out from her daze.

Some of the EXO members were preparing to grill the meat while Soojin and Manager Hyung was making fire in the middle of the base camp.

Kris? Don’t bother to ask what he was doing. He and Ace are sleeping with their mask pack on their face.

“Hey, why do you look so nervous?” Lay sat beside her. She meet eyes with him and sighed, “You scared me Lay.”

Lay tilted his head to the side, “Is there something wrong you are not telling us? I mean, I was really surprised when you told us about the camping trip without any reason behind it.”

Her lips trembled to say her words out. Lay noticed her face and gave up on his question. He gave a light squeeze on her shoulder, “No matter what happens, we are here with you even though we just known each other for not even a week, you are like a friend to us.”

Jenny loosened up a little and snorted, “Geez Lay, you are so cheesy.” He chuckled before getting up to help the others.

Kyungsoo flipped the meat over and does it again to the other scattered meat on the grill. “Woah! Looks delicious!” Kai his bottom lip and stole one of the meats from the grill. “Yah.” Kyungsoo frowned and hit him lightly on the head with the thongs he was holding. Chen pointed at them while laughing as he didn’t noticed at all that Chanyeol had sneak in behind him and took one meat.

“Yah!” Chen chased after him, Baekhyun stuck his one leg out and Chen tripped over it. Xiumin caught him before he landed flat on the ground, “Get back here Chanyeol!” He straightened up and sped off to catch the tall elf.

“I challenge you to walk inside the forest and stay there for 5 minutes.” Tao was freaking scared to death when he have to accept the dare challenge from the game he had lost to. Luhan harshly grabbed his arm as Tao tugged onto Suho’s arm.

“No!”

“I will go with you Tao.” Sehun volunteered. “Gosh Tao! Even Sehun is braver than you!” Luhan pointed out. “Come on Tao, just go in there and come back here safely.” Suho wasn’t that much of a help.

“I’m not doing it!” He exclaimed and ran to the hammock, where Kris and his ‘girlfriend’ were spending their time together.

“Tao!” Kris hissed at the panda boy while Tao just stood near him, feeling all safe.

It seems that everyone was enjoying their time and the exception of Jenny on this matter had the members worrying over her. Why she is so quiet today?

Whenever the boys walked up to her and asked to play games with them, she just shook her head and stared blankly into space. I can feel that feeling is coming to an end already.

An hour later, the members gathered around the camp fire. They passed on the plate and waited for Kyungsoo to grill some more of the meat. Jenny gazed at the camp fire which she felt really warm and cozy being able to spend her last day with this bunch of idiots.

“The meat is cooked!” Kyungsoo happily announced and the members fluidly got up. Jenny got up also but only to hear some of whispering noises between the trees. She instantly grasped onto Sehun’s arm. He glanced back and frowned, “Is there something wrong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter