No!

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

 ‘Change it for our soul’ that words keep repeating inside her dream. When she thought her own soul was finally going to reach inside her own body, there was this some kind of force that refrain herself for doing so.

Eyes fluttered open and she was panting heavily. It was just a dream but why it felt so real? She thought to herself. She had almost forgotten about Suho staying here for overnight. She wondered if he already awake or not.

She made her way towards the door when Sehun walk inside the room, crashing against the leader’s short body. She stood there, stunned. Sehun was not wearing anything beside his pants of course. “I-I’m sorry.” She stuttered and didn’t even dare to look right into his eyes. Her eyes were apparently staring at his chest.

“Uh.. Okay..” He warily stepped aside.

She slipped outside from the room with a red face. Chen was walking down the hallway and greets her. Feeling kind of lost, she has no other way but to ask him which one was Tao’s room.

“Go straight and his room should be in the corner next to Kris’s room.”

She thanked him, whom Suho rarely do it but Chen just shrugged his shoulders.

Now standing in front of Tao’s room, she just barge in without a knock. Suho was sleeping on the thin mattress and Tao was nowhere to be seen.

She locks the doorknob behind her; of course. You can’t expect the member’s sudden entrance to this room, right?

“Suho!” She bent down and cupped his face.

“Uh?”

“Suho!”

For a moment, she examined every part of her own face. A strange feeling was building up inside her heart. *She is so beautiful.* She thought in awe. At the meantime, Suho was fully awake now and their gazes locked together. Suho didn’t say anything.

Jenny slowly put her hands down and shut her eyes tightly. She didn’t mean to think like that earlier. Instead of using ‘he’, she used ‘she’ to describe how beautiful she was which definitely wasn’t her usual self to think that way towards her own self.

“Oh Jenny.” Suho sat up and stretched his arms out.

“Are you still Suho?” She spoke out with her eyebrows slightly furrowed in the middle.

“Yes. I am still me. Why? Is there something wrong?”

“No.” She decided to not continue on with the topic and looked around the room,

“Where’s Tao?”

“I don’t know.” He simply answered. There was a knock at the door and both of them become rigid at their spot. Jenny put a finger on and strode towards the door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s me. Kyungsoo.” She sighed out in relief and twisted the doorknob. Kyungsoo stood there with an annoyed look. Jenny grabbed his arm and pulled him inside the room before the other members see.

“Hey, you don’t have to be so harsh.” He frowned and walked beside Suho. Jenny gaped at him, “Oh so yesterday you were being loyal towards me and then came your real leader—”

Jenny felt dumb saying that and didn’t carry on with another word. She just stood there, staring glumly at them. After all, Suho was their real leader. Why she even bothered if Kyungsoo go to him not her?

“So, you finally believed us Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo snorted, “What makes you think why I didn’t believe you? Of course I believe you!”

Suho proudly patted ’s shoulder. “Have you guys figured out anything yet?” The round eyes asked. “Mmm.. WAH—!”

Tao burst inside the room while Jenny was sailed on the ground with a loud thud. “Opps! I’m sorry! I thought Chanyeol was going this way so that’s why I quickly come here before he does.”

Jenny rub her sore , “You should have knock first you dimwit.”

“One of us should show up inside the living room just to make sure they don’t suspect anything.”

“You.” Three of them pointed at her, “Me?! Why me? I’m the victim here!”

“Because you are the leader.” They chorused their reason together. Jenny rolled her eyes, “Not mentally okay?”

Tao pushed her way to the door, “Go~ If they ask about us just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter