Susan

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♦♦

Don’t judge a book by its cover was the first impression came up in their mind. If you think the exterior was a little bit appalling on the outside, well, the inside of the hut was well embellished than you think!

The walls surrounded them were made from quality woods, two rounded windows on each sides of the wall and the floor was polished with granite tiles, and moreover it was cozy!

 Suho curiously walked up to the big shelves that mostly consisted with history books and witch stuffs. Jenny peered through the pictures hanging on the wall; Yangmulnori was obviously almost in the pictures, even posing with the great emperor of China!

Yangmulnori flicked her hand and a fire simply ignited in the fireplace. “Sit,” she commanded, brushing her curly hair aside. “Sit?” Jenny warily looked at her, was there a place to sit other than the red carpet on the floor?

Yangmulnori snapped her fingers and a couch appeared behind their back. Seriously, this woman had powers beyond from what they imagine. And to realize she was actually a witch, she looked nothing like one. Usually witch would appear hideous with their long nose, wrinkled face and crazy hair. But this, Yangmulnori looked like a goddess!

Jenny and Suho sat beside each other, looking nervous as ever. Yangmulnori smiled and sat on a special chair across from them that simply appear from nowhere!

“Well, aren’t you guys going to talk?” She sip her coffee that POOF again out of ordinary. Jenny bit her bottom lip, “You see we are kind of curse from your spell.”

Yangmulnori her foam on her lips and smiled, “Curse? Spell?”

Suho took out something from his pocket, “These are yours, am I right?”

Yangmulnori beckoned over and widened her eyes. She reached for the two wooden cards and lifted it up in the air, “I’d been looking all over for these. Where did you guys got these?”

Both youngsters stared her in bewilderment. Wasn’t she was the one in the box the other day? Scamming them about predicting their futures and now look where they are right now?

“I don’t understand. After all these years, I’d been searching for these. These are my first experiment after I leave the palace. I studied the ancient witches’ history about this and failed so many times. And now you guys brought these to me,” she shook her head, and sadly frowned at them.

“Did the spell work?” Yangmulnori blinked desperately for their answers. Jenny shot up from her seat, “Yes! It did! And look, we are stuck inside this body forever!” Suho comforted her and she immediately plopped back into the couch.

“I made these after my son died. I travelled across the nation to study more about witchcrafts,” she paused and turned the back of the wooden card. The words engraved onto there were highlighting brightly. She put the two cards on her lap, and shut her eyes momentarily.

“I thought these cards were lost after I made my stop in Canton. There are other cards like these. We have to stop the culprit!” She frantically widened her eyes at them.

“But, wasn’t it you who made the cards?” Jenny tilted her head in confusion. Yangmulnori shook her head, “I made those but someone must had steal it. And that was her, Susan.”

“Susan?” Suho scratched his head, a foreigner witch?

“Susan is actually my dark side. She is a witch too but she practiced the black magic. She was the one who started this entire ruckus.” Jenny gaped at her. She wanted to cry out in this situation but she couldn’t. Yangmulnori isn’t the person to blame. It was herself who curious as hell about knowing her future.

“But where can we find this Susan?”

Everything around them shook wildly. Yangmulnori leaped out from her seat, “It’s her. I can feel her presence is here.”

And that made the two youngsters gulped when the roof of the hut was destroyed in a blink of eye by something which it was Susan.

****

“Stay behind me kids!” Yangmulnori created a shield around them when two tall giants were hovering over their hut now. Susan was in the air, riding a broom and to their horror, she really resembled like Yangmulnori expect her hair was long and black.

“Hello, Yangmulnori. My long lost good side.” She smirked and lunged towards them. She simply crashed the shield using her fist and Suho and Jenny went flying backwards. Yangmulnori created another bubble for them and glared menacingly at her badside.

“I miss you so much. But it’s ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter