What should we do about it?

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

*The hotel?* Suho paid the taxi ahjussi and hopped down from the car. He fixed the end of his skirt; he was wearing a pink sweater and a skirt today which he just bought it before coming here. He dialed Soojin’s number and waited after 3 rings. “I’m here.” Suho announced but there was no respond on the other line. He put his phone away and stared the screen for a brief second when all of the sudden someone harshly grabbed his shoulder and spun him around.

“Hey—.”

Soojin sheepishly smiled as Suho clutched onto his beating chest, “YOU SCARED ME!”

“I know. Come!” She hooked her arm around his and led him inside the hotel.

“This is where you work?” He looked at her with a baffled expression. Soojin giggled, “Yeah. I ask my friend to took in charge at my counter while I’m away.”

Surprisingly, Soojin worked as the receptionist at the front desk. Despite the entire ‘package’ that she has, guest especially guys will absolutely draw their attention to her. “Where should we start?” Soojin squinted her eyes in wonder as she tapped her chin. “Laundry room here we go!”

The laundry room was not in use for the moment so they got the chance to sneak in. Washing machine branched left and right around them. Suho gaped in horror. How should they search for the jacket if they were in a situation like this?

“Uhh Soojin..” Soojin held out one hand and Suho zipped his mouth to shut. “Your jacket must be around here. What color is it?”

His eyebrows knitted in the middle, trying to remember any part of details on how Jenny’s jacket looks like. “Green and the back of it had a logo of wings.”

“Bingo.” Soojin snapped her fingers and exhaled out. “I’m going to look into here while you go over there.” She went to the laundry basket near the washing machine while Suho walked over to the other laundry basket in the corner.

Soojin rummaged through the clothes but she didn’t found the jacket. She grew frustrated as she put the laundry basket aside and went to look into another one.

“Did you found your jacket yet Suho?”

Suho shook his head, “Nope.”

Heavy footsteps could be heard from outside. They didn’t realize it until they heard someone cleared . “Soojin-ssi, what are you doing here?”

Soojin widened her eyes as she was frozen on her spot. “Soojin-ssi?” She called out again. “Suho.” Soojin whispered. Suho took that as a hint to escape from that place. He straightened up and turned around to face the laundry supervisor. She gave him a wide cocky grin as stood at the doorway, blocking their path.

“RUN!!!” Soojin scrambled to her feet and run towards the door. Since the lady was thin, Soojin managed to push her out from the way as Suho ran out from the place as fast as he could. The lady yelled out in anger as she went after them.

Soojin and Suho turned into the corner where they meet a dead end. They saw someone coming out from the General Manager office. “Follow after me.” She waved her hand over and called out for her manager name, “Manager-nim!”

“Uhh?” The manager was surprised to see them as Soojin quickly clamped her hand over his mouth and pushed him back inside his office. Suho hurriedly went inside too.

“What-What the heck is going on here?” He blinked at them as Soojin shushed him down. A light knock could be heard at the door. The two went into panicked mood. Suho leaned against the wall as Soojin went under the manager’s desk. Suho gave the manager an alert sign. He motioned with his arms to not answer the door.

The manager frowned but answered the door.

“Manager-nim, had you seen Soojin around here?” She poked her head inside as she took a glance around the surrounding. The manager cleared his throat, “As you can see here Madam Jun, Soojin is not here.”

Soojin sighed in relief under the desk.

“You can come out now.” The manager ordered out. Soojin crawled out from her hideout and bowed gratefully. She pulled Suho beside her as she grabbed his neck and forcefully made him bow too. “Why are you running away from Madam Jun?” He asked in amusement. Soojin faked a laugh as she hit Suho’s arm too harshly, “We are just playing hide and seek.”

The manager burst in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter