Shaman

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

The automatic garage door move upward revealing two fancy vans; one black while the other one is white.

 I slowly turned to Chanyeol, who is now smiling broadly. “Yah, Park Chanyeol. Do you want us to get into trouble?” Suho stared at him in distrust. His face was crossed with skepticism towards the tall giant. “Yes hyung.” He said as he jingled the keys up and down on his palm. Soojin suddenly clapped her hands. “Bravo! We are going with this?” She took a step forward towards the van and examined it closely.

Just kill me Soojin. Not a chance.

“Yeap. Aww come on hyung!” Chanyeol pouted as he looked at the leader with his puppy eyes look. “I can only drive one van.” Soojin actually have a good point there. If she take one of the vans, then it will be useless for the other van to stay here in the garage all by itself.

While the other members are trying to decide which one of them should join us; by playing rock-paper-scissors, I was spacing out till Soojin raised her voice at me, “Jenny, are you listening?”

I whirled towards her way and nodded.

“I win! I win! I get to join with you guys!” Tao slung his arm around my neck. A small sigh escape from my mouth, “Let’s go now. We are just wasting our time over here.”

“Hey! What about us?” Tao stomped his feet as he blew his bangs unhappily. I pressed my lips into a firm line, holding my temper down whereas it will explode any minute now.

“Only 7 of us can go including me, Soojin and Suho, okay?” To my surprise, four of them stepped forward. It was Tao, Lay, Sehun and Chanyeol. Lay and Sehun are the quietest among them. The others just solemnly gazed at us. “Sorry guys. If only I can drive.” I cast them with my sympathy look.

“Ahh never mind. Drive safely, okay?” said Kyungsoo with his face remain calm unlike Baekhyun and Chen, they were sulking so obviously in front of me. “We’ll do.” Soojin grinned. I couldn’t help to feel sorry for the other members, “We will call you guys, don’t worry about us.”

“Yes. Good luck.” Kris waved one hand and I manage to break into smile. *Hopefully.*

We bid our goodbyes and hopped inside the van. We filled the back seats of the van while Soojin sat on the driver seat with Suho beside her.

Suho pressed the button and the black tinted window rolled down, “Don’t set the kitchen on fire okay?” He reminded and the members booed him.

“Are you ready guys?” Soojin peered through the mirror.

“YEAH!” We exclaimed excitedly.

Sehun sat beside me. He pressed his hand against the van window and sighed. “Why are you sighing?” I repeated back his action and he chuckled, “Nothing.” He pulled back and started playing with his phone. I slowly nodded. My shoulder felt heavier than usual and I turned aside, Lay’s head was leaning against my arm with his eyes closed.

I blinked rapidly but then decide to just ignore it. Besides, I’m sleepy too.

The van was moving further away from the neighborhood now.

God blessed our journey.

*

“Santa clause is coming to town~” It’s not even Christmas but Chanyeol started singing during the whole journey. His voice even cracked when he tried to attempt Mariah Carey song ‘All I want for Christmas is You’.

Jenny stirred in her deep sleep. She was getting annoyed by it and finally awake to the horrible voice of his.

“Uhh.. Where are we now?” She warily asked as she reached over Sehun’s body to roll the window down. Soojin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter