K.O

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

The two approached him as they exchanged a knowingly smile. “Are you guys done talking?” The manager asked and Soojin nodded, “Yes.”

“So, as I was saying—.”

“Manager-nim!” Soojin gasped. “Huh?” Soojin pointed towards his necklace, “What a nice necklace you got there!” She exclaimed as Suho sneakily went behind him. Manager being that all jolly whatsoever bragged about the necklace specialty, “I found this days ago in the room hotel where I was staying at. It was so special and I decided to make it as my necklace. Pretty isn’t it?”

Suho puked from behind while he reached up to his neck as he tip-toed to match the same level with the manager’s height. Of course the manager was too distracted to even notice what was going on behind his back as he keep boasting about the necklace speciality.

“Say, what does it made of?” Soojin questioned him, faking her interest tone as she stole a glance towards Suho.

 Eventually, the Manager was full with enthusiasm that makes it even harder for Suho to find the hook to his necklace. He sighed in frustration.

Soojin bite her bottom lip. Think Soojin. Think! Ah!

“Manager-nim, may I take a closer look of that necklace?”

“Why don’t you say so?!” He grinned and unclasped the necklace from behind. “Be careful with my baby~” He warned as he handed the necklace to her. Soojin smirked as Suho with all of his strength kick the manager’s crotch from behind.

“OWWWW?!” He whimpered and grabbed his crotch while jumping up and down to the pain. “Manager nim!” Soojin pretended to be worried as she threw the necklace in the air as Suho swiftly catches it and instantly ran out of the exit. “IT HURTS LIKE HELL! WHO DID THAT?!” He looked around the place to find the culprit and realized the necklace weren't in the hands of Soojin's anymore. 

“My necklace!”

. Why does he have to be so smart?

“Maybe my cousin stole it! You know she was a famous thief in her town! I’m going to retrieve your necklace back Manager-nim,” She leave him in pain as she exited the hotel to catch the ‘culprit’ he was talking about.

Suho took very large steps. He doesn’t care that everyone were staring at him like he was kind of a mental patient trying to run away from a mental hospital because he was scared as hell.

It could be worst if that manager called the police and he will be jailed in prison for the rest of his life. He didn’t want that either! He glanced left and right before making a decision to go inside a bookstore.

A call almost made he jumped literally in the air, “Suho! Where the hell are you?”

“I-in a bookstore nearby the hotel.”

“Thank god. You better thank me for that. I’m going to tell him that you run away to somewhere else and he should be grieving by now. Take care.” She hanged up and Suho sighed out in relief. When he realized where upon his hideout was, a smile crept on his face.

Around him were books. Suho love to read literature but then he snapped the thoughts away as the main important thing by now is the wooden card. Will it work when his card and Jenny’s card finally reunited for the first time since the incident?

He will figure it out soon after he called his manager.

*

Jenny’s POV

Girls are really good when it comes to complimenting stuffs especially idols like us eh? They couldn’t help themselves by spoiling us too much with that kind of stuffs.

“Joonmyeon-ah, your skin is really soft like a baby skin!” Nah. In real life, I’m not as ‘soft’ as you think.

“Do you wear the cologne I gave you? Cause you smelled nice. ” Really? Cheesy.

“Do you apply lip balm to your lips this morning? I want those soft lips.” You can have my .

“Do you want to curl your hair or straighten it? You look better when you parted your hair this way.” You just mentioned the three styles; can I add one in your list? It’s called WHATEVER. Bald will be great on me.

Sorry girls, I can handle all of these by myself. “You should cover this a bit.” Stylist unnie number one said while covering the black ring under my eyes and then she slide down the brush to my cheeks and apply more powder on there as well. “Too much powder.” I coughed.

“Aw! You don’t like it? But it’s good for your skin so they don’t think you are tired.” She pinched my cheeks and walked away with her brushes. I looked myself in the mirror and sneered. How could idols live like this?! To tell you the truth, this is no good for your skin if you apply 3 inches of make up every day.

Luhan who was sitting quietly beside me chuckled at my reaction. “You will get used to it.” He said as he was playing with his phone. I waved my hand dismissively, “Even I don’t usually wear like this.”

“Well, isn’t that a new fact we learned about you?” He sarcastically said and I rolled my eyes.

“The thing is Jenny, these all products we used are sponsored so don’t be worried over something like this. They didn’t use any cheap make up products on you though.” He shrugged.

I ignored his blunt statement and reached over a cream product near the mirror of my hairdresser.

‘Banana Cream Lotion’

Sounds interesting as me being curious what does an expensive product feels like, opened the lid and scooped the lotion using my forefinger.

I rubbed the lotion in my palms and spread it around my arms, neck and face. Who cares? Luhan said it was expensive why don’t I take advantage of it while living inside this body?

I smiled in satisfaction and again stared at my handsome face in the mirror.

My eyes shifted at the other reflection in the mirror as it was staring at me. It’s me! What the hell!

“What are you doing here?” I mouthed. He crossed his arms over his chest and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter