Meeting the owner

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------

Su-ho couldn’t sit still during the whole journey. He kept on shifting nervously on his seat while clasping his fingers like he was praying for the car to move faster.

“Can you lend me your smartphone for a bit, Soo-jin?”

Soo-jin’s eyes were focused on the road so she just pointed toward the back. Instantly, Su-ho turned around and reach for her handbag. He noticed her handbag was already worn out but decided to keep his mouth shut. He removed her smartphone from her handbag and began to fiddle with it.

“What are you doing with it anyway?” She asked.

He gulped as he tried to recall his number.

“I’m calling my friend. You don’t mind with it, right?”

“Sure,” Soo-jin shrugged.

He punched his number on the phone and waited for several minutes, the third ring and there was no answer. He sighed as he called once again. Surprisingly, someone picked up right away.

It was silence on the other line before a voice spoke out which he recognized the voice easily.

“He-hello. Sasaeng fan?” Su-ho was dizzy. Hearing your voice was somewhat creepier than hearing yourself through a voice recording. It was like somebody else having the same voice and you heard it by yourself.

“Jenny?” Su-ho didn’t want to make himself nervous as he set his mind straight. Soo-jin threw a flinty side glance at him. Why would her cousin be saying her name?

“Listen, I need you to get out of my dorm and wait for me, alright?” He urged in a serious tone.

“Y-yeah. Okay.” He heard a beep and sighed afterward.

“What was that? Are you talking to yourself?” Soo-jin pointed out. She wanted to face him badly but her attention solely on the road.

“N-nothing,” Su-ho bit his bottom lip while he fixed the end of his boxer. Soo-jin’s smartphone was still clutching onto his hand as he could feel the wild beating in his chest. What would happen if the original owners meet with each other? Would they return to normal like it was?

Perhaps the only thing Su-ho could do right now was to pray because he knew their journey came to a dead-end.

*

Jenny’s POV

As I tried to calm myself through breathing, I noticed night has fallen and the EXO members were probably asleep at the moment. I stared back at the smartphone I was holding. It was just funny to me hearing my actual voice talking to me earlier.

I hated to admit but I got compliments a lot on my voice. They said it was calming but all I know that voice was my ultimate weapon to knock others down.

I was nearly forgotten that Su-ho wanted to meet me up.

I quickly tossed my blanket side and scrutinized Se-hun to see he was covered from head to toe by the duvet. I tickled his arm just to make out the reaction out of him. Thankfully, he just changed his body around into a much comfortable position.

But wait, what if the call was only a prank call? I’m twisting the story again as I facepalm.

I twisted the handle, taking a deep b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter