We can do this together!

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Jenny's POV

I soon realized that we arrived safely back at the dorm. My eyes were mostly swollen for crying two hours straight on the ride home and adding that the members had to comfort me as well.

My thoughts keep circling back to Lady Yzmaniac. The last time I remembered about believing those superstition things was back then when I was still a freshman in high school. Witches, werewolves and all those stuffs only exist in movies, right?

Sehun lightly elbowed my shoulder, “Are you feeling better now?”

As much as I wanted to say that ‘I’m okay’, I felt betrayed towards myself. I was lying to everyone else; including me. But I only flashed a brief smile towards him and returned back inside my own world again as we climb the stairs to their dorm.

I was unaware at first when we finally stood in front of the door. My heart was screaming ‘don’t come inside!’ as it was warning me there is something big going to happen as soon as we stepped inside the dorm.

But I am too weak to warn Soojin before it’s too late.

“We are back..” Chanyeol announced as soon as he swung the door open.

“I am back.” Someone copied him the same.

“MANAGER HYUNG?!” The members’ eyes were almost bulged out from their sockets.

Manager hyung marched towards me and grabbed me by my arm, “Kim Joonmyeon, I demand you an explanation for this.”

The other members who stayed at home remained still at the couch. Their heads are hanging low.

“Seunghwannie?” Soojin called out as she stepped behind from Suho’s back.

“Soojin?”

So.. They knew each other?

“You work as EXO’s manager the whole time?!”

Okay.. I’m starting to grow curious about these two. The way they spoke to each other was like they had known at each other for a long time.

“And who is this girl?” His eyes darted to Suho who was keeping his mouth shut. Soojin chuckled bitterly, “Your cousin.”

WHAT? ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!

EXO Manager is my cousin? These all stuffs are related all along. “What? But why did she come here with you guys? And why do you have that?!” He snatched the keys away from Soojin. “Relax Seunghwannie. I didn’t do anything towards your van—.”

His respond was, “WHAT THE HELL?!”

“AND DON’T CALL ME WITH THAT NAME!” His fingers ran through his hair in frustration and I could only sigh.

“To clear this whole misunderstanding, Yes. We did use your van but for important reason only. For your information, Suho and Jenny here had suddenly switched their bodies.”

“What the heck are you saying Soojin? Are you on drugs or something?”

“STOP IT YOU TOO!” I yelled out. The two stopped on their bickering and stared at me. Soojin was worried about my condition and she immediately apologized to Manager Hyung for using the van.

I leaned against Sehun for support. My chest was burning with pain. I hate it when they are fussing over this ‘incident’ for no ing reason. True. There was no solution to this problem but can’t they just shut up and move on?

“Yah!” Manager hyung harshly grabbed onto my collar, glaring deeply inside my eyes.

The EXO members stood up instantly from the couch. “I don’t know what you guys are talking about but I’m calling the head chief about this. Whatever. I’m out.” He spat out, released me and head out to outside, slamming the front door loudly enough to show his anger towards us.

“Jenny, I think the best for you right now is to rest. I’m coming over again for tomorrow. Okay?” Soojin took a last glimpse of the members and left too.

“The problem had not solved yet?” Kris assumed. “Yes..” Suho answered quietly.

“Are you alright Jenny?” they questioned me but I just shook my head telling them I needed some fresh air to clear my mind off. Right when I was just going to step outside the dorm, Suho ran after me, “I’m going with you.” He handed me a sunglasses and a cap, “What is this?” I raised a brow.

“So people won’t recognize you.”

Oh. I don’t understand these idol’s privacy things. Do they have to wear these everytime they went outside or even going out for a date?

“I’m coming with you.” He said.

*

The sound of her shoes clicking on the road attracts the male customer in the food tent as they whipped their heads towards her way.

Soojin took off his shades and scanned the place. Men were staring at her as she was one of the top celebrities who suddenly showed up in a place like this.

She saw him. Seunghwan.

He was gulping the 5th bottle of soju already. She sighed and made her way towards where he was seated.

“Yah, are you enjoying this alone?”

Seunghwan pour the soj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter