Task

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Although Jenny’s fever subsided a little, she had a very dreadful dream last night. She saw wisps. The wisps are one of the rarest things she had ever seen in her entire life. To her, it was resembled like a flame of fire but it was nothing like that since the wisps she saw consist of different colors.

They whispered to her and she willingly followed them.

The wisps illuminated every path until she entered deep inside a forest.

“Hello?” She called out but obviously there was nobody going to answer that. All of the sudden, she heard a dry laugher behind the trees. She whirled around towards the voice and shocked to see a very tall figure stepped behind the trees.

The figure has a very long dark hair and its skin was green. Yuck. She though.

It was very skinny almost looked like a skeleton as it took large steps towards her. Jenny didn’t back down but somewhere behind her mind was screaming for her to run.

Her arms and legs were numb and she stared wide eyes with horror as the figure finally was in front of her. She couldn’t see his face though because of the long fringe on his face.

“Come here.” It held its hands out. Jenny shut her eyes tightly, hoping it could just go away.

“Your life is about to end here.”

 

“No.”

“No?” Kai repeated back her words. He grinned, “You had a bad dream there.”

Jenny lightly scowled at him. He put the towel away and pressed his palm on her forehead, “Your fever has gone down now.”

 

Jenny turned her head sideways and saw the mattress was empty, “Where’s your leader?” She asked.

“He went to the bathroom to wash.” He answered. “Aigoo this kid.” He shook his head at the sight of Tao who was still sleeping on the mattress with his mouth open wide. “I haven’t had my shower since yesterday.” Jenny sighed.

They were too occupied with the shaman and so on until she had forgotten to take care of herself.

 “Ugh. You better go to wash now.” Kai pinched his nose and walked out from the room.

Idiot. She shook her head as she got out from the bed.

That was the worse fever she ever had since elementary school. “Good morning.” She bumped into Suho at the doorway. Jenny nodded and walked right past him to the living room.

Manager Hyung was on the phone with someone. As soon as he saw her, he cleared his throat and passed the phone to her, “Hmm?” She raised an eyebrow as she cautiously took the phone from his hand. “It’s your cousin.” He said.

“Jenny! I heard that you had a fever. Are you okay now?” It was Soojin on the line.

“I’m okay. Thanks.” Jenny answered, easing her sore throat a little bit.

“I was wondering if you would come to my work place today. I’m not sure if you can but you know, we can try and search for your jacket together.”

Jenny knew what she was talking about; the wooden card that she kept securely in the jacket’s pocket. “Are you sure we are not trying to break in?” She asked in bewilderment. Soojin chuckled, “Nah. Trust me. I’d been working here for about 1 year now and the manager has his faith on me.”

Jenny scratched her forehead, contemplating whether she has to come or not. “You know where I work right? Just call me when you arrived here. See you soon!” She promptly hanged up.

“What di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter