Sudasan Forest

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

They entered the automatic doors as Suho swiftly scooted closer to her. He has to keep an eye on her all the time. He was being wary since the day he encountered with the sasaeng fan in the building.

Through her shades, she could see normal people around buying their daily needs. No sign of crazy fangirls, she sighed in relief. Suho yanked out a cart as they slowed down the aisles. Suho picked up a box of ramen and put inside the cart. Jenny was just basically followed him from behind as she shoved her hands inside her pocket.

The cart was pretty much loaded with canned food, yogurt and jelly and other snacks.

After buying a free discount beef, they went to the vegetables and fruits section. Suho was already exhausted from pushing the cart, “Since we are grilling the beef, we should buy vegetables.” Jenny swallowed hard; she could already imagine the heaven taste with the meat wrapped inside the vegetable.

There was different kind of vegetables on the display. She rubbed her chin while picking up the fresh lettuce.

“Suho-ssi?” Jenny stiffened as she met eyes with a very decent looking girl. She was carrying a basket and not to mention there were two other girls behind her.

“Do you shop here often?” She tilted her head with a soft smile on her face. Jenny got the feeling this girl is an idol too since she looks very familiar to her.

“Uhh.. I’m doing some errands from my members.”

The girl giggled in response when the girl with the short hair greeted her, “Hello Suho oppa! I’m sure we’d met before. I’m Namjoo and this is Eunji.” The other girl who referred as Eunji flashed a smile towards her.

Suho widened his eyes at the sight of them and stalked away as far as possible from them.

“How are you Suho-ssi?” She asked while putting several tomatoes inside her basket. Jenny nervously fumbled with her fingers, “Fine as always. How-how’s your group doing?” She was surprised by her own question but she didn't have any choice, right?

“We had a lot of rest in our dorm after our comebacks and stuffs,” She leaned in and whispered, “Did you received my text messages? We should meet up sometimes.”

“Oh.. That one. I will try to confront with my manager about that.”

She chuckled and said, “No need Suho-ssi. After all, everyone knew our relationship.” A tugged of jealousy hit her chest. She hates to hear that but kept a very straight face, “O-okay.” Jenny stuttered.

“See you later Suho-ssi, these kids are whining for snacks.” She patted her on the shoulder and scurried away with the two girls.

Jenny unhappily puffed her cheeks as she threw random sorts of vegetables inside the cart. She spun around and ready to lash out her anger on Suho when she realized he was not there, she panicked.

“Suho!” She ran down the aisles and crashed into a girl on the way, “Hey!” To her relief, it was only Suho. Jenny pulled him to a stand, “Did they finally left?”

“Do you know those girls?” Jenny table with him. “Chorong is just my close friend.” Suho replied her as together they walk side by side down the aisle.

“What kind of FRIEND? Why did she talk about meeting you? What is the actual connection between you guys huh?” Suho halted and stared at her with his lips hitched upwards into an amuse smile.

“Are you jealous Jenny?”

Jenny frowned before walking right past him, “Hey! Wait up!” Suho grabbed the cart and chased after her.

*This is not good Jenny. Why are you even jealous?* Jenny cursed herself inside her mind.

*

Kai’s POV

“What about this hyung? Does this look good on me?” Chanyeol hyung looked at me and yanked the sunglasses from my face. “We are not going to buy that. We are here to buy the camping equipment.”

I stomped my foot and said, “We don’t even know what to buy hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter