Weird day

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

Jenny's POV

“Wow! You look grown a bit the last time we saw you,” My aunt proclaimed as soon as we assembled in the living room. She was my mom’s older sister, however, I had to admit Korean aunties took their skin well because despite my mom being the youngest, she looked quite older.

“Where is Soo-Jin?” She asked Grandpa who fanned himself in this heat.

“That worse daughter of yours abandoned us in the middle of the road!” Grandma clicked her tongue, emphasizing she wasn’t quite fond of her attitude. It seemed that my aunt got the hint as her face drastically became even grimmer, and apologized for the behalf of her daughter.

This was bad. Soo-jin was treated way harsher than I thought. I started to feel pity for her but then again, I just want to be the only favorite grandchild in my grandparents’ eyes.

“I’ll be right back. You haven’t met your cousin right, Jenny? Soo-mi! Soo-ro! Come here for a sec,”

“Can you keep your tone down a bit?! They will eventually come out if you don’t scream like that,” Grandma hissed and once again, I felt bad for Soo-Jin.

“Oh, here they come!”

A tall boy and a young girl walked inside the living room. This must be Soo-Jin’s sibling. They looked alike yet for a second, the younger one looked like she couldn’t even stand to breathe the same air with me.

“This is Soo-Ro, he’s my second while Soo-mi is the youngest. Come on, give them your greetings,” My aunt encouraged.

“Hello, I’m Lee Soo Ro,” He said in English. I raised my eyebrow at him. He bowed at me, pushing his glasses up which goddamn knew how thick it was. His grin looked oddly similar to Adam Sandler.

The youngest didn’t bother to bow as she rolled her eyes and briefly said Hello followed by Goodbye. I put up the best fakest smile I had.

“Damn! You are a hell of one of the ungrateful child! Where are your manners? Is this your mom’s way of raising you? I told you to stop adding kids. Look at this brat, Jang-mi!”

I grimaced at my Grandma’s word and placed my hand over hers, patting it so I didn’t look like I was bothered by it.

“Soo-mi still a kid,” she was technically a teenager who should at least respect the elders!

Soo-mi looked like she was about to cry and stormed away from the living room, slamming the door loudly in a disappointed manner.

My aunty wistfully sighed, “I apologize for Soo-mi behavior. I’m going to make some drinks. Would you prefer anything, Jenny?”

“I’ll just have plain water,” I told her. I didn’t want to burden her so much after what Grandma put her through.

“Sit down, Jenny,” Grandma motioned me to settle beside her because I didn’t know why I was standing the whole time! The living room wasn’t that bad. It was rather warm, just like home.

“Are there any relatives who live here besides them?” I curiously asked. The house could fit enough for three families.

“Of course. Soo-jin’s family and another of your cousins. They both work in Seoul,”

Oh. Was that why they decided to settle in Seoul? I couldn’t pinpoint the exact reason.

“Soo-Ro, can you take Jenny to Soo-mi’s room. Please help her with the luggage too,” I didn’t realize Soo-ro was standing there until he led me toward his sister’s bedroom. I could barely hear him curse once we were away from the elders.

“So, American’s babes are bloody hot like the sun, eh?” I cringed. Who on earth taught him that?! I was so confused because I thought he knew I was from the States.

“What, are you a One Direction fan?”

“Sorry, our English teacher is from England and I’m currently learning English. Why don’t you teach me English while you are here?” He beamed.

Before I even said anything, we were at the entrance to Soo-mi’s room. He opened the door, revealing a cramped room filled with stuffed animals everywhere. I swallowed hard at the sight. This got to be tough sleeping journey later on.

“Your thing, really small eh?” I made a face at his horrible pronunciation.

“Yes, it’s small luggage. What do you expect?” I shrugged. I didn’t feel obligated to tell him I was only staying for a week.

“We have to work on that accent, Soo-ro,” I added and he burst into a laugh.

“Oh wait,” I guess I need a photo of him just in case he decided to show off his terrible accent once more. I would love to take a picture of you, I said to him and he instantly cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter