The switch

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

------

Su-ho slipped his fingers through his pocket and took out the piece of wood. He warily examined it as he whirled around the corner. What went through his head to buy this piece of garbage? The thoughts kept on pestering him as he failed to notice the person who was running toward his way.

“Yah!” Oh, .

He staggered backward but managed to catch the girl just in time.

“Easy,” he plastered a bashful smile at her.

“Watch out!” She glared, tucking her expensive camera securely under her arm. She was this close losing her grip over the camera.

“I’m sorry,” Su-ho bowed apologetically. There was an awkward pause between them as he nodded at the camera, “Are you a photographer?”

What a way to strike a conversation, Kim Junmyeon!

The girl raised her perfectly shaped eyebrows at him and said, “So?”

“Never mind,” he shook his head, motioning his hands toward her like a shooting gun. The girl could feel the second-hand embarrassment creeping in the air as she slightly nodded.

They both head off in the opposite direction. The girl turned her head again to take a glimpse of the creepy man. She was positive that she’d seen him before but couldn’t pinpoint exactly where.

Su-ho was just about to enter the café, feeling intrigued he whipped around as he hoped to at least remember her face once again.

His results availed him nothing like how she simply disappeared into thin air.

*

Jenny’s POV

Dang, it.

I looked out the sky. It was raining heavily since I arrived here. The sky was pitched black. People running around with their opened umbrellas. I hugged myself, giving my body the exact warmth that I needed.

It was even worse when I knew my phone battery died. Besides, I didn’t know who on earth I should give a call to.

I tilted my hide sideways as I discovered another person using the temple’s roof as his shelter like me. I heard heavy noises tapping against the rooftop as I sank further in my embrace.

I decided to pluck out the given piece of wood and held it out in the air. Holy .

I noticed a few lines written in Korean engraved on the surface of the wood. I didn’t want to keep it but 5000 won for a piece of crap?

With my poor understanding of Korean, I tried to read every word of it.

“One choice and you can change the future,”

“Is this a joke?” I spat but then the word magically reassembled as a ‘No’, heavily implying it was indeed not a joke. Alright. This got the hairs on my back suddenly rising.

“Change it for our souls,”
 

I read the last word. Perhaps this was God plotting a joke against me. But then, I felt the grounds shaking violently around me. I took a step back and latched myself against the nearest object I could reach of. My head became dizzy, almost collapsing yet everything resumed back into normal again.

Oh, . What the heck just happened? There were no earthquakes in South Korea. I bet that on the line. I barely even noticed the guy who stood just a few meters away from me wasn’t there anymore. Maybe he was afraid of the thunder?

That’s it. I needed to take my mind off from these things.

---

“Su-ho Hyung?”

“Are you guys alright?” Su-ho bolted through the doors, frantically checking everyone but found them to look fine as possible in the living room. Su-ho couldn’t make out any words.

“Hey,” Kris grabbed him gently by the shoulder. Su-ho looked up as he faced the concern expression displayed from the Exo-M’s leader at the moment.

“Kris, don’t you felt the earthquake going on earlier?”

Kris raised his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter