Is that really you?

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------

Jenny’s POV

What the heck did I just do?

I know. I’m wasted but, sorry EXO fans. I just couldn’t help it.

I wrapped my arms around Suho’s neck and deepened the kiss more. Suho was not a great kisser but it felt awkward with this position. Kind of like a girl’s way thing you know.

It was a very strange feeling building up inside me. Blurry visions gushed inside my mind. I pulled away and panted heavily.

“Did you feel that?” I asked him. He looked disappointed though.

“I did..” He whispered as he touched his head, “I felt my soul was escaping from your body but then there was a force.”

I quickly took out the wooden card and ask him to take his out also. We exchanged it and stared at the wooden card. As expected, there’s nothing engraved on it. I’m going nuts. It was hopeless and all. We decided to call it a night and hopped inside the mini bus.

Being all that confident had me grew hopeless of my own self. I leaned my head against the window and sobbed quietly.

This whole thing will never occurred if I didn’t come to Korea at the first place.

*

“Jenny.”

“Jenny.”

Somebody is calling me. My eyes shot open and the first thing I heard was the same voice again. It was the whisper like the previous night I heard to. My stomach crunched as I peered outside.

Is it possibly the wisps?

On a second thought, I think I probably heard it right this time. It was them. They are calling for me. I rose up from my seat and walked over to where Suho was sleeping peacefully. Last night had me flushed again at the thought of it.

“Suho..” I whispered to his ear. He woke up groggily, “What is it Jenny?”

“The wisps are calling for me!” I yelled at his face.

“Wisps? I thought they only exist in the movie?” He yawned.

“Jenny.”

“Quiet!” I hushed him down as we listen in the whisper closely. Suho rounded his eyes and grabbed my shoulders forward, “What is that?!”

“That’s what I’m talking about! Let’s check it out!”

He shook his head frantically. Geez. I never knew EXO’s leader was this scary. “No.. It might be a cat or the wind. Just sleep Jenny.” He head back to sleep. No Suho, I’m not going to face this thing alone. I haul him out from his seat and dragged away down the mini bus.

“Jenny!” He stomped his shoes in frustration. “Come on. Please?” I pleaded with my pouted lips.

“How Jenny—.” He gasped at that precise moment. “Is that the wisps?” He pointed shakily towards the woods. I glanced back and slowly nodded.

Yeah man. I was right. It was the wisps that had been calling me all along. This one was blue. The next thing I know, my feet move towards it. Suho tugged onto my arm, “O-okay, I’m going with you.”

Suho use his phone as the source of light along the way. The deeper we went, the smaller we felt in this place. Every time when a branch snapped, Suho jolted in shock and tighten hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter