Intro

I'M TRAPPED IN EXO'S LEADER'S BODY! {Fixing}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once there was a girl, who thought nothing but photography and mocking people around her.

She simply hated everything except for her passion, parents, and grandparents.

And the girl called, Jenny Kim.

Not Jennie Kim.

That was me. Yes.

Have you ever wondered or came across something magical, scratch that, creepy happened to you?

I didn’t mean like a fairy godmother turning you into a Cinderella where you lived happily ever after for the rest of life.

However, this was nothing like I expected. It was worse than Shrek combined with Frozen altogether. Something far even weirder than Enchanted.

Just to throw some warning to you lads; YOU SHOULD NEVER TRUST A MACHINE NEAR A TEMPLE THAT CLAIMED THEY COULD PREDICT THE FUTURE.

Because yeah, that was what happen to me.

Cue the story!

----

“Yah!” I stirred, awaken by this Korean Uncle snoring beside me.

Clenching my jaw, I wished there was a pillow somewhere so I could plonk it against his face. It was getting annoying.

I sighed, turned to him. He was sleeping peacefully and there would be approximately two hours before the plane land on South Korea.

I just wanted to get some decent sleep. For God Sake!

Oh, wait! I had something evil popped into my mind. I made sure the stewardess wasn’t looking as I bit my lip hard, raised my hand in the air to slap him hard across his cheek which of course, he suddenly waked up.

I instantly closed my eyelids. When I felt no movement, I peeked at him with one eye. Seeing his dumbfound face, he was looking around for the culprit.

I swore I nearly get caught by him because once he turned his face on me, he looked like he was going to say something but I cursed him in English.

“ing ! You snore like a pig--,”

And before I knew it, his eyes rolled back and he went back to sleep.

I clutched onto my chest, beating myself to glance at him again. Was he fully awake? Never mind. He wouldn’t even notice it.

I chuckled secretly. I couldn’t wait to see my grandparents.

When was the last time I met them? Probably when I was in high school. There were such nice grandparents.

I tried to go back to sleep yet the Korean Uncle which I assumed must be a ert, whispered something in my ear. Something like ‘Hey lady, wake up. We are here’. It sent me tingles but I hated it especially coming from a stranger.

I glared at him but the grin on his face just confirmed my suspicion of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter