Chapter 8

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black Mercedes Benz C320 car entering PK Group area. Behind the car also a black Nissan Bluebird Sylphy. 2 car parking in the PK Group parking lot, park side by side. Leeteuk went out from his Mercedez Bens C320, followed by Sandeul that went out from his own car. Sandeul smiled at Leeteuk. In which he also smiled back in replied. Both of them entering the building together. Upon entering, the security give a bow to Leeteuk. As polite as he is, Leeteuk bow back in replied. Heading to the elevator, Leeteuk and Sandeul headed to 15th floor.

The elevator door open, Minah and Jookyung prepared themselves to greet the Chairman. Stepping out from the elevator, both of them bow to Leeteuk. "Good morning, Chairman." Minah greet cheerfully. And so Jookyung.

Leeteuk smile to them. But his eyes wandered around, didn't find that woman he is looking.

"I'm Bang Minah, and this Yoon Jookyung. We are co-assistad here. Chairman can always call us if needed." Minah introduce both of them.

"It's nice to meet both of you. This is Lee Sandeul, my secretary and also my assistant. I hope we can work well from now on."

After the short introduction, the door from Taeyeon office door open, revealing Taeyeon in her black blazer with white tank top in it, black jeans, and the 7cm black Prism heels. Behind her is Na Young. She bow lightly to Leeteuk. "Welcome to PK Group, Chairman. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the Director of PK Group, and this is Hwang Nayoung, my assistant and secretary. I believe Minah had introudce herself and so did Jookyung. Since today is your first day, I will tour you around the building." Taeyeon said it all in monotone voice.

Leeteuk nodded lightly. After he introduce Sandeul to Taeyeon as his assistant and secretary, Leeteuk and Taeyeon start their little tour.

"This is the fashion design deparment. At the end of the corridor is place where the designer usually made their design." Leeteuk nodded along with Taeyeon explanation. He also take note in his mind. But everything seems easy for him because he also has the same high genius like Taeyeon.

But one thing Leeteuk noticed when they doing the tour, Taeyeon never look into his eyes. She just look ahead, explain everything like a robot.When they arrived at every department, every employee will bowed at them, Leeteuk surely replied back their bow, but not Taeyeon. She didn't reply any of it. If he can say, it's like she didn't see them.

"You have any question, Chairman?", and for the first time since the touring, Taeyeon look into Leeteuk. Leeteuk was mesmerized with her eyes, but he noticed one thing in her eyes, that beautiful eyes always alone.

"Nothing." Taeyeon nodded.

"Let's head back then." Taeyeon walk ahead of Leeteuk. Leeteuk smile seeing her behavior. So cold, yet, matured.

Leeteuk walk following Taeyeon that now waiting for the elevator. They stood side by side without uttering a words. It's not an awkward silence actually. The elevator door open, revealing none inside. Both of them went inside, with Taeyeon pressing the numer 15. They just need to pas 8 floor to arrive at their office floor.

"My father said you are really good at handling business. I'm glad I can work with you." Leeteuk began.

"Consider you're lucky then." She said flatly.

"How old are you then? Must be younger than me."

"26." Taeyeon replied briefly.

2 years younger than me huh. Leeteuk look at Taeyeon that looking ahead. He sigh silently. How I hope she look at me. Leeteuk shook his head, and chuckled inwardly at his foolish thought. Yes, he really want Taeyeon to look at him, so that he can see her beautiful eyes. The moment Taeyeon look at him, he already mesmerized by her eyes. And he didn't know what feeling is it that happened in his heart. Something weird.

They arrived at their office floor. Taeyeon had show Leeteuk his office room, and after a light nod to him, she left to her room. Leeteuk smile seeing her cold manner, and went in to his room. Soon, as Leeteuk just sit in his chair, there's a knock on the door. Revealing Sandeul, that bring files in his hand.

"Boss, your files." Sandeul hand over the files.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrows and chuckled. It's strange to heard someone that always call you hyung suddenly call you 'Boss'.

"You call me Boss?" Leeteuk asked while reading the file in his hands.

Sandeul grinned. "It's because we are in working time. If outside of that time, I will call you like usual."

Leeteuk just nodded at Sandeul explanation. It's okay for him actually if Sandeul call him hyung, but he know, he has to professional. "So, what do you think at first day of work?" Leeteuk look up from his file and look at Sandeul that grinned widely now.

"I like it. Especially if there's someone like Na Young." Sandeul said dreamily. Both of them laugh. Oh my, Like boss like secretary, having a crush eh?

"Alright then, I will call you if I need something."

"Yes, Boss. And.." Sandeul trailed off.

"Yes?"

"Your medicine." Sandeul grinned. No matter what he also need to remind Leeteuk everytime about his medicine.

Leeteuk just sigh and chuckled. His dongsaeng really care for him that sometime in a day he always reminded him more than 20 times.

Sandeul then continued, "I will fill your fridge with orange juice and also other juice. Some soft drink will do, but I'm not buying much for you." Sandeul said like a father, and with his index finger that wiggle in from of Leeteuk.

"Alright, alright. Now go back to your work."

Sandeul smile before disappearing in the door. Leeteuk smile, feeling grateful having someone like Sandeul.

But maybe, he should thanks his father more. If not for his father that brought Sandeul to Canada, Leeteuk will be forever alone. He still remember the day his father brought Sandeul, that time he was just 11, Sandeul was still 9. Playing alone in a big mansion with so many maids. His father introduce him to Sandeul. Sandeul still shy back then. But Leeteuk already like him, as a dongsaeng and friend. Sandeul dad died when he just 4, leaving him and his mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter