Chapter 15

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you now?” Leeteuk asked over a phone. Taeyeon just listened with her handsfree on her right ear. Her eyes still concentrate on the file she currently read.

“Somewhere.” She just answered nonchalantly.

“Where are you? There’s some matter that I want to discuss with you.”

Taeyeon sigh. She teared her eyes from the file she’s reading and look up. after exhale some air, she finally answered. “Seoul Restaurant.”

“I will be there in 20.” the line went off.

Taeyeon then continued to re-read her file again. Just then, a voice that she never want to hear, appear in front of her. Taeyeon closed her eyes momentarily. Why can’t she just has a peace for a while. Moreover, she also doesn’t in the mood to meet with her.

“Director Kim, you’re here also?” the ever-so-exciting voice of Mrs. Goo welcome Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look up, finding the Mrs. Goo that so exciting to meet her here, while beside Mrs. Goo is Goo Hara that look unpleased to meet her here. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, an action that she rarely did.

Taeyeon about to opened , wanting to said that ‘I don’t want to be disturb so please, leave asap.’ But, instead she frown with what Mrs. Goo said.

“How about I joined you?” Her eyes gleamed hopefully. Taeyeon has once again sighed. She can see an annoyed look from Hara when her mother want to joined Taeyeon. She then look at Taeyeon with menacing eyes, as if her mom want to sit with her is all because of Taeyeon –which is partly true-.

Before Taeyeon could give an answer, Mrs. Goo already sit in fron of Taeyeon, make Hara reluctantly sit there also. A waiter come up right after. Mrs. Goo order a cup of chamomile tea, which surprised Hara, and so does Taeyeon.

As long as Hara knew, her mom never order or even drink chamomile tea. Her mom always order a juice, or sometime in their own mansion her mom will just enjoy her jasmine tea. Seeing her order chamomile tea, just something strange for her.

As for Taeyeon, it’s just don’t feel right when Mrs Goo order a chamomile tea. Is it because that drink is Taeyeon favourite? Oh please, Taeyeon feel like vomit right there. She doesn’t need her to pretend that she like it just because of her.

Well, on Mrs. Goo side it’s actually different. The first time she had a lunch with Taeyeon, the first time she order chamomile tea unintennionally, at that time she had been curious about Taeyeon favourite drink. she even secretly try to make the chamomile tea herself. Since that time, don’t know how, her liking the chamomile tea just come by itself. It’s not a pretend, it’s just a pure liking. Thus being said, she also couldn’t lie, part of her liking into chamomile tea is because of Taeyeon also.

“How have you been, Director Kim?” Mrs. Goo asked in concerned since she heard from her husband that the new product from PK Group had made everyone that participate in it very busy. Especially Taeyeon that in charge of this product.

Taeyeon flipped the paper, not even sparing her eyes to Mrs. Goo. “Good.” She answered nonchalantly that somehow make hara blood boil. How can she just answered her mom un-respectfully? Hara scoff silently. Oh, don’t tell again, she really hate Taeyeon to her gut.

Mrs. Goo smile flatered but she quickly replace it with a smile, as if what she heard from Taeyeon didn’t hurt her. well, who to blame if Taeyeon like this? Herself. She can’t blame Taeyeon. moreover, she still has so many thing to learn about her and catch thing up with her.

Mrs. Goo look at Taeyeon featured. Time has passed so fast. The little girl she used to look at is now different. Not just her featured, but also her demeanour. How long has it been? 10 years? No, it longer than that. She had passed so many years, without her, just because of her selfishness.

Hara beside Mrs. Goo furrowed her eyebrows when her mom look at Taeyeon with a stare that, full of love if Hara can said. Why would her mom look at Taeyeon with that stare? A stare that a mother would give to her daughter. Oh, please. Did her mom wish her to be her daughter? Not in a million way. She had heard from her father before that Taeyeon had live alone all this time. She also very secretive about her family thing. Thus, Hara made a conclusion that her parents had passed away.

But that also didn’t make Hara pity her. She just her so much that she doesn’t spare a pity and empathy towards her. For her, Taeyeon is just an arrogant Director, that never respect her mother, and also humiliated her.

Not long after Leeteuk appeared. He was surprised. He thought that Taeyeon would be alone, considering she doesn’t like it when someone disturb her when she’s working. But nevertheless, Leeteuk walk up to them.

Hara turn just in time Leeteuk nearing the table. She smiled, seeing Leeteuk here. Well, why not. Let’s just said that she has a crush towards him. A man that is good looking, kind, nice and polite, not to mention a heir of the big company in South Korea.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Goo.” He bowed a bit to Mrs Goo, “Hara-sshi.” And nodded to her.

He then take a sit directly beside Taeyeon that seems not disturbed by his presents. He smile a bit looking at Taeyeon that so focus on her file paper.

“You here to have lunch also, Leeteuk?” Mrs. Goo ask softly.

“Uhmm.. I’m actually wanting to discuss some matter with Taeyeon.”

“Ahh.. if that so.”

Just then a waiter come up, after Leeteuk order his food he then turned to Taeyeon. she was leaning on the right side of the chair, with her most elegant style that it back facing Leeteuk. He then called her to get her attention. Taeyeon look at Leeteuk. He can tell her eyes was asking him “what?”

“Like I said before, I want to discuss something about our new product with you.” Leeteuk lifted up a few files to her.

Taeyeon then sit straight, and soon, both of them were into a deep discussion that they forgot there’s also other people that sit there. Mrs. Goo watch in amusement. She just felt that both of them really suit each other. And if Taeyeon about to find someone for the rest of her life, she would like that person to be Leetuk.

Hara rolled her eyes. She doesn’t like it a bit when Leeteuk put her attention all to Taeyeon. oh hell, she would like to give anything just for Leeteuk to give her that much attention. Moreover, if they just discussed things, why are they so close to each other? She doesn’t like It a bit.

Mrs. Goo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when she notices Taeyeon writing with her left hand while her other hand was pointing on the things in the file to Leeteuk. She never knew that Taeyeon is a left handed person? But, what she knew is that Taeyeon is the right handed person. Why is it change then? Oh, God. She just realized there’s so much she doesn’t know about her.

She also realized just how much Taeyeon hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter