Chapter 4

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk smile upon Mr. Park presence. All these years, both of them had fought this together. Pain, sad, everything they fought it together. Even Sandeul also had to witnessed how both of them struggle together. Yes, Sandeul also there, not just both of them that fought all these together, Sandeul also hold an important place in it also. They had fought all these years, together. Leeteuk can't more grateful than this. it's like a bless.

"I'm fine, appa. Except that, I can't wait to back to Seoul soon." Leeteuk answer in eagerness rememberring he can't wait more than a day to fly back to Seoul.

Mr. Park laugh at his son answer. Feeling happy now that Leeteuk is not a living corpse anymore.

"You have to wait, son."

"See, hyung. Even Mr. Park said you have to wait, Be patient. Arasso?", Sandeul said in vigurously, since Mr. Park indirectly agreed to what he just said before.

"Arasso."

Mr. Park smile seeing Sandeul and Leeteuk. People that seeing both of them will think that they are brothers. Mr. Park never mind that Sandeul become his son. He had treated Sandeul like his son, even live with them since he is 10. Sandeul had been nothing but royal to both of them. Especially with Leeteuk. When Mr. Park was not beside Leeteuk, Sandeul is the one that attend all his need, even take care of him. Mr. Park can't be more grateful than this.

"Have you make an advertisement, Na Young?" Taeyeon kept her fingers dance at the laptop keyboard. Not give a glance to Na Young that stand in front of her.

"Yes, Director. So far, there's already 12 people that sent their application." Na Young report.

"Okay. I want a report file for this month in 30 minutes."

"Yes, Director." Na Young bowed to Taeyeon before leaving the room.

Nothing can describe how boring Taeyeon life is. Her life just include 3 things, first-herself, second-work and third-herself and work. Meh, I even don't know what to writed about her life. But, oh well. Just bear with it.

So, that day just passed by with Taeyeon busying herself. 5PM, all of the workers had went home since office time already over. The building left Taeyeon with her pile of work. Since the Ex-Manager for Accounting Department left so many things to do, Taeyeon had to do it all by herself. Although she can just ask people from that Department to done it.

Have I ever told you when is Taeyeon office time? Taeyeon came to office at 8, although with her position she can come at 9, but she just doesn't like to waste time. And the early time she went home is at 8 in evening. Take note : That's the earliest one. The latest? Of course until midnight that she has to slept at office. Workaholic, huh? It's like a pencil without an eraser, a spoon without a fork, and Taeyeon without work.

Since The Chairman live abroad and just back to Seoul when needed, all thing had been done by Taeyeon. It can be said that, when the Chairman is not around, Taeyeon also become the Director and The Chairman. That make more employee fear her more.

Taeyeon switch off all the lamps in her office room. 9 o'clock. Taeyeon had done all her work for that day,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter