Chapter 3

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold means in English

"How do you feel now?", a man in a white coat and thick accent entering a room with a file in his hands. He smile to the man that sitting weakly in a bed, with another man in a black suit standing beside the man that the man in white coat already familiar with.

"Never felt this good before, Dr. Ken.", the man replied weakly but a happy aura can be seen in him.

"It's good to hear that. I'm glad you have passed all of this. Congratulations then."

"Thanks." the man smile weakly, feeling grateful with this Dr. Ken. The man in black suit also smile gratefully to the docter, in which the doctor just nodded in response.

Adjusting his spectacles, Dr. Ken continued, "But, you can't be too tired. It's not good for you. I know you like to work, but don't work too much. Rico here can help you. Also, eat the medicine regularly. And this is a painkiller. In case you feel the pain."

The man in balck suit, Rico, take all the recipe and medicine that Dr. Ken give. After studied all the medicine, he said, "Don't worry Dr. Ken. I will take care of him in case he go rebelling."  Three men in the room laugh hearing that joke. Yeah, afterall the struggle, they now can laugh freely. Without worry. Without sorrow.

After parking her car, Taeyeon enter the building with a chocolate simple dress, black high heels, and black handbag in her hand. Just as she was about to go straight to the elevator, a chaos in the middle of the first floor caught her attention. She really hate it when people make a chaos or anything in the middle of working time. Also, the only boss here is her alone, since the chairman himself give everything under Taeyeon control. Taeyeon then walk straight to where the chaos is.

A sea of employee was there. Rather than working, they all here to do something unuseful. Upon sensing the Director herself has walking towards there, the sea of employee parted so that the Director can pass. And what greet her was two women was pulling each other hair, with a man in the middle try to stop both women. There's also 2 security that also try to pulls both women away. But the results is zero. So much concern in both women they didn't notice the Director already stand in front of them.

Seeing that even the security can't separate both women again, Taeyeon shout, "STOP IT! STOP IT NOW!" But none of the women seems want to stop the action of pulling each other hair. Manager Yang that stood in the middle of the women, seems surprised the Director already in front of them. And seeing the furious look in the Director herself, that's just mean one thing. It's your dooms day.

Taeyeon can't take it again. She is not the type that waiting until everything is clear. She is more the type that act directly than waiting. Waiting is not her type. And that's why all the employee there see Taeyeon pulling both the women, trying to separate them. The separation make both of the women jerk backward. Manager Yang managed to catch his wife, Shim Ga Kyung that almost felt down first, had beeen safe by the employee there. Both women had the messy hair, even there's a tainted blood in their cheeks. Seems like they just not pulling each other hair. You know, when women has their very long and sharp nails, what will hapened? You name it.

After regain their composure, Manager Yang wife glare at Shim Ga Kyung before looking at Taeyeon that look back at her emotionlessly. Seems like challenging Manager Yang wife to do the next thing that really unappropriate in this building.

"Who are you? Are you also my husband affair? You !", that statement enough made all people to gasp in surprised. Oh oh, not this one women. You are digging your own grave. The next thing that happened is that, Manager Yang wife slap Taeyeon hard in the face, that it left a red mark in her white and soft cheeks.

Not accepting just like that, Taeyeon slap back Manager Yang wife, more harder than when she slapped her. Making Manager Yang wife stumble back. Luckily Manager Yang managed to catch her before she felt down.

Holding her red cheeks, and seems to be bleeding cheeks, Manager Yang wife glared at her. "You!" she pointed a finger towards Taeyeon which Taeyeon just look back with more furious look.  "How dare you..", Manager Yang wife words was cut off by Taeyeon.

"First of all, I'm not your husband affair and I'm also not a .", Taeyeon said with full of authority that no one dare to talk back. Especially what she just said, stunned everyone there.

"Secondly, this is a company where people work. Not fight in here. And I really don't like if there's people, making a noise or chaos in here.", Taeyeon eyes look around the surrounding, and her eyes landing on Shim Ga Kyung that look down on the floor upon Taeyeon eyes landing on her.

"And lastly, I'm the Director here. I have the authority to fire your husband if I want.", the last three words was said with pressure. Manager Yang and his wife seems surprised.

Taeyeon finally let out the ultimatum. "Manager Yang, you're no longer the employee of PK group. You're fire." Taeyeon look at Shim Ga Kyung direction and also said the same words. "And you, Shim Ga Kyung, you're no longer PK Group employee. Both of you, clean all your things and the pink slip will be send to you soon."

Just as Taeyeon about to leave the area, 3 people suddenly kneel down in front of her, blocking her way. Shim Ga Kyung can be seen holding Taeyeon leg, as to prevent her from going and beg her.

"Please, Director. Don't fire me. Please...", Shim Ga Kyung was sobbing madly,

"Director, please, give me a second chance. I promise this won't happening again.", Manager Yang also begging for Taeyeon mercy. Beside him also his wife that do the same thing. Begging for her husband not to get fire. But it's late now everyone.

"The moment I step in your office room last day, that's when I gave you second chance. Now it's your lose. Just consider you're unlucky you met me." With one tug, Taeyeon managed to get out from the chaos. Leaving the three people that still kneeling in misery.

Before entering the elevator, Taeyeon voice booming was again. "Get back to your work. Or the pink slip will be sent soon to you all!"

And soon, the sea of employee scatter. All of them going back to their work. Already knowing the risk of making The Director mad. That's the number one thing they should avoid.

Arriving at her office floor, Taeyeon was greet by three people. Na Young, Minah, and Joo Kyung, stand up to greet her a good morning. But it's not a good morning again, instead it's a bad morning. And of course, Taeyeon didn't greet them back. But at least, Taeyeon usually managed a nod. This time, Taeyeon is in the furious-slash-mad-slash-angry mode. Stay away from her, all you will be in red zone and red mark in your forehead.

"Woah, what happened to Director this early morning?", Minah voice out upon Taeyeon door closed.

"Haven't you heard the news?", This time Jookyung voice out.

"Heard what?", both Na Young and Minah ask simultaneously.

"There's a fight between Manager Yang wife and Shim Ga Kyung from TI Department."

"Oh My God. That's explain Director Kim mood.", Minah said. Na Young just can nod in understanding. Minah then nudge Na Young that stood beside her.

"Yah, Na You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter