Chapter 25

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark. Taeyeon couldn’t see anything. Her eyes was blindfolded with a black cloth. Her wrist and legs were both tied. was shut with a duct tape. She move her legs, but all she felt was stiff. Then she heard it. A footstep. Not only one, but more than that. Taeyeon grew alert. She tried to wake herself from her lying position.

 

One of the man remove the cloth, and Taeyeon can count how many men are there. They’re about 5, wearing all black and look at her mockingly. The one crouching in front of her remove the duct tape. If only Taeyeon hand wasn’t tied down, she would have slap that smirk in front of her.

 

Taeyeon look at the men, unwavering. She look at all the men that look down on her. And then, she was being poured down with a bucket of cold water. Followed by a never ending slap, making her lips bruised and her cheek getting red. Taeyeon chuckled and look at the men. Her look mocking them as if saying only this?

 

Taeyeon was then kick right in her stomach unstoppable, making Taeyeon rolling on the floor. She look at the men that snicker at her state. She close her eyes, breathing heavily. She can feel her lips bleeding, and her stomach hurt like crazy. A last kick make her lost conscious.  

 

 

The news about Taeyeon kidnapping had been kept as a secret for all people. Jooeun had promise Sandeul about this things. Nayoung, Jookyung and Minah had been inform about Taeyeon kidnapping in order to take care of some Taeyeon matter and others else. Leeteuk could only sit at his room, his hand keep holding onto Taeyeon phone.

 

He sigh heavily. It’s been 13 hours since Taeyeon last kidnapped. The police had found the car that took Taeyeon, but turn out that car only a rented car. And just like that, they had lost the kidnapper trace.

 

He look at Taeyeon phone and unlock it. The wallpaper is the standard one. There’s no photo in her gallery. No music even. The only contact save in her phone was his father, Mr. Goo, him, Nayoung and Sandeul. He shook his head. Taeyeon are going to be Taeyeon.

 

He then checked Taeyeon last call log. A number that was not save in her contac. He furrowed his eyebrow. The date was when they were visiting Cakesome a week ago. He remember Taeyeon receiving a call, but he didn’t ask Taeyeon who it was.

 

He then press the direct line to Nayoung. She entered the room with Sandeul.

 

“Do you need anything, Chairman?”

 

“Nayoung, do you remember which company Taeyeon are dealing with recently?” Leeteuk ask in urgent.

 

Nayoung bit her lips. As long as she remember Taeyeon was dealing with so many company. Not to mention, with their last product launching everyone had been looking for Taeyeon to deal their proposal.

 

“There’s so much actually, Chairman.” Nayoung said apologetically.

 

Leeteuk frown. This won’t do.

 

“Did you find some clue, Chairman?” Sandeul ask seeing how Leeteuk was debating with his thought. Leeteuk then show a call in Taeyeon phone to both of them.

 

“This call was when we visited your mom cafe. I remember she was rejecting something.”

 

Nayoung frowned. Rejecting? Her head then turn to the back time. The time she goes with Taeyeon to every meeting, and then..

 

“Don’t accept any meeting with Gosal Corp. I don’t want any call from them. If they keep bringing the proposal, just reject it right away.”

 

“Nothing can change it. I said no.”

 

Nayoung eyes widened in realization. “Seolma..” she whispered audibly.

 

Both men turn their head at her. “It’s Gosal Corp.” Nayoung stated.

 

“Gosal Corp?” Leeteuk repeat.

 

“Yes, they had been chasing Director Kim to accept their proposal, but Director Kim said it’s useless to accept their almost bankrupt company.”

 

Leeteuk sigh infuriatingly. “Sandeul.” he said lowly.

 

Sandeul nodded his head understanding what Leeteuk means. He then nodded to Nayoung to leave the room. Upon them leaving, Leeteuk leaned in his chair. He look up glazed. Just wait a moment, Taeyeon-ah. Just wait.. A moment..

 

 

Mrs. Goo had been walking back and forth upon knowing that Taeyeon was kidnapped. Earlier Mr. Park call her husband. Asking for help to find Taeyeon. Mr. Goo was shocked at first, then he ask some of his men to look for Taeyeon. As Mr. Goo tell his wife, Mrs. Goo had been walking back and forth in her room. She was worried. Death worried. She can’t even imagine what happened to Taeyeon right now. She sigh. She just hope Taeyeon was found soon, or she will totally regret not telling her the truth for the rest of her life.

 

Mr. Goo opened the door. He saw how his wife had been walking back and forth in panic. He then stop his wife and led her to the bed. “Yeobo, how is it? Did they find Taeyeon, yet?”

 

Mr. Goo shooked his head. “They are still looking for her.” Mr. Goo said tiredly.

 

He just know Taeyeon and his wife just meet recently, but he had a guts that telling him how much his wife care for the young lad. It was clear to him though. He then hold his wife hands and smile assuringly at her. “Let’s pray that nothing happened to her.”

 

Mrs. Goo nodded. She then tried to calm herself as Mr. Goo hug her. Please, Taeyeon-ah.. Don’t get hurt.

 

 

The man swing the bat right in her eyes. And the bat hit her hard. She was lying on the floor, couldn’t move anymore as the constant abuse she get from them. She wince as the bat touch her back hard. The bat then hit her leg. The other one then kick her again, making her body roll to the side from the kick effect.

 

She tried to avoid the man in front of her. But she couldn’t even stand up since her legs was in total bruise because of the constant hit. She tried her hard by using her hand running away. But it’s useless. The man in front of her had swing the bat right in her eyes, and the bat had hit her hard continuously, resulting the wooden bat break into two. The man threw the bat aside, and he start to kick Taeyeon.

 

One of them pull her up by collar, and he smile mockingly to her. Then Taeyeon was slammed at the floor hard. Her head knock onto the floor, and she can feel the blood dripping from her head. Taeyeon had no energy left. She was tired and her body hurt freaking much. “St-stop.. It..” Despite the continuous hit, Taeyeon tried her hard to let out her voice but it didn’t reach their ears.

 

“Please.. Stop it.. Please..” Taeyeon was begging for the man to stop from hitting her. But the man just really don’t want to hear any word from Taeyeon. He then kick Taeyeon hard, making her being pushed few meters away. She flinch. It really hurt. Just before Taeyeon could raised herself, the man had come and pulled her hair, and slammed it at the wall. “Please.. Stop it..” her voice had turn into a soft and low whisper, and her tears that kept flowing out from her eyes.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t guess, whether it’s morning or night as the whole warehouse has no gap. There’s only a light bulb as the light. She also lost count on how many hours has she been here. Her head kept spinning. But she can’t close her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter