Chapter 5

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, Incheon International Airport, 12PM Seoul Time

The flight that almost took 12 hour, had finally landing safely at Incheon International Airport. Leeteuk and Sandeul went out of the airport where a limousine car and a driver in black suit and black glasses had standing beside the car waiting for them. Sandeul recognized the driver and the car since he frequently got fetch by the same person and car. With Sandeul lead the way, both of them get in the car and soon, the luxury limousine that cost billion won sped off in the crowded.

"What do you feel now, hyung?", Sandeul asked Leeteuk that just happened sit beside him.

Leeteuk had been looking Seoul view from window, amazed just how many years had passed. He smile. How he really missed his hometown.

"Unexplainable." One word describe his feeling.

Sandeul just smile. He then look at the window, enjoying the view like Leeteuk did. For him, everything still the same just like he went here last year. Not at all actually, but most of all everything still the same.

"So..", Leeteuk start, looking at Sandeul that now looking at him also.

Sandeul raised his eyebrow, as if asking him to continue.

"When will I start working?", Leeteuk ask hopely.

Sandeul just chuckled at his hyung impatience. His hyung is really can't stay quite.

"Your father said you will start working soon. Maybe after the introduction party. Don't worry, hyung. It won't take long time." Sandeul explained. After all he is the one that know all Leeteuk schedule. Beside as a friend and a brother to Leeteuk, Sandeul also his secretary and assistant. Really completed, huh?

"Ah, that's good then." He felt relieved, for he won't wait anymore longer. Leeteuk then leaned his head in the headrest, clossing his eyes. He smile imagine his new life.

A new life, and now, it's begin. Thanks, God.

The limousine then pult to a halt in front of the big mansion. Around ten maids had stand in row to welcome the Young Master that just back to his hometown today after a long years lived abroad. Leeteuk and Sandeul went out from the car. Leeteuk smile warmly to all the maids that bow to him in respect. Leeteuk remembered his father said, his ahjumma Lee had passed away 4 years ago because of the age factor and also a lung cancer. Ahjumma Lee had work with The Park far before Leeteuk was born. Leetuk love her just like his own grandmother, it's a sad that he couldn't went to her funeral, but he always pray for her.

Leeteuk smile, now not the time to be sad. Isn't this a new life? The maids then brought the luggages from the trunk to Leeteuk bedroom and also Sandeul bedroom. Leeteuk entered the living room, where he can see his father reading a newspaper with a glass of tea. Mr. Park was infrom that Leeteuk and Sandeul would be arrived today, but he hasn't noticed Leeteuk that standing in the living room, smiling to him.

"Appa!" he call his father. Mr. Park look up from his newspaper. He smile upon the appearance from his son. Standing so healthyly in front of him, smiling and call him with such energetic. Mr. Park stand up, welcoming his son in warm hug that get hug back by Leeteuk.

"How is your trip son?", Mr. Park ask after letting go of Leeteuk.

"It's tiring. But I'm glad I had arrived here."

Mr. Park patted Leeteuk shoulder softly. He also smile to Sandeul that stand behind Leeteuk. Sandeul just bow back in replied.

"Take a rest then. You are tired. You also Sandeul-ah. The maids had prepared your room."

Leeteuk and Sandeul soon headed to their own bedroom. Upon entering his bedroom, Leeteuk then remembered his childhood in this bedroom. His bedroom, where took thousand or million memories in it. Everything still didn't changed just like the last time he left it. Everything still in the same position. There's a study desk in the left of the room. Just beside the desk, there's a rack that full of his childhood book. Also a photo of him and his parent. Lot of photos of his childhood in that rack. Blend together also the big 72 inchs TV just beside the rack. A long white sofa in the centre just right facing the TV, a single sofa in the right side, and an expensive coffe table in the centre of the sofa. Leeteuk walk towards the rack, touching every books in it with his finger, and his hand drop down upon stopping in front of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter