Chapter 22

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A contract signing between Jooeun and PK Group went well. Donghae and Sandeul walk together to the room where Nayoung had usher her to wait. It supposed to be Donghae and Leeteuk actually. But, Donghae just simply nodded when Sandeul said Leeteuk had something to do. Both the men enter the mini meeting room, and found Jooeun that already waiting inside.

 

Jooeun stand up and bow to greet them. Since she got accepted, Jooeun try to learn a bit about the company as well. Like who is the owner and so on. She also tried to search about Taeyeon, because she also need to be sure 100% if it’s really that Taeyeon. But, except the thing about her excellent skill in business world, there’s no more information about her. Even no photo of her. Like, she really hide herself that even no one know how she look like, if you’re not in a real business worlds.

 

Donghae and Sandeul sit down, both across Jooeun. Donghae smile to her.

 

“Good Morning, Miss Im.” Donghae greet, and the later replied back.

 

Not wasting any time, Sandeul give the contract to Jooeun, and Donghae did the explaining about contract. Jooeun read the contract and after sure about it, she sign.
 

Jooeun was then ushered to her new work room, with Donghae on the lead. And she was amazed to find the so so so cozy and wide room. She remember back to her room back in Japan. As a team leader, she got her own personal space. While her other members got a room which not as big as this room. And they all gather in one medium room with total 6 people. What a comparison, huh? She thought.

 

The room for design team was made for all. Means, no personal space for team leader, and no big room only for team members. They all are in the same room. But of course, as a team leader, Donghae got a different desk then the others, but that’s no problem with the other members. Jooeun look around the room. The room itself look like it was design itself by design team. A wall with colourful wallpaper that won’t look boring. A games spot, not only one, but, heol, there’s basketball machine, darts, soccer pinball machine, and.. Jooeun squint her eyes, unsure. Did they plan painting in this room? On the corner of the room, there’s a transparent door. The room itself not too large, nor too small. The whole wall and floor was full of paint. Really a mess in that room, and she didn’t get it what that room for. And behind Jooeun, there’s a transparent door, again, and Jooeun can conclude that as their workshop. Considering so many woods and glue and paper and paint inside.

 

Donghae table was the obvious one in the room. Place in other side of the room, while the other teammate tables was put not far from where Donghae is. A big table indeed for the teammate to design all stuff. And should Jooeun mention, how the computer they’re using are the most expensive and high-tech computer? Each expensive pentab on each side computer. Ouch, that cost my living just to bought those things. Jooeun winced at the thought. She never thought to buy those high-tech computer and pentab just for her design. There she thought what she use back in Japan is the most coolest things ever. Jooeun mentally shook her head. A totally room that was created for the designer.

 

There’s also a big sofa the the middle of the room, accompany with coffee table, large LCD TV, a coffee maker machine and a medium fridge. A relaxing corner indeed. Is this even for design team? Jooeun wondered. Everything in this room way too perfect, even there’s a sleeping bag that was put neatly in an open cupboard at the corner. If Jooeun count it right, the total is same with the total people here, well, excluding her of course. I wondered if there’s a toilet here. Jooeun winced at the thought. The room itself already make her shiver.

 

“Okay, guys. I need your time for a while.” Donghae said, stopping everyone in the room from their activity.

 

“Here’s Im Joo Eun, she will replace both Daniel and Eun Jin here. I hope, all of you can coperate well with her.” he glance at Jooeun then back at his team.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, nan, Im Joo Eun ibnida. I hope we can work well in the future. Please take care of me.” Jooeun bow to the others, and got a big applause from them.

 

“WELCOME TO THE TEAM, IM JOOEUN-SSI!” a total 3 people loud voice welcome her. And on that moment Jooeun decided, this team is not so bad afterall.

 

 

 

Lunch time, together with her teammate, Jooeun head to cafeteria. As she step inside the cafeteria, she only look for one certain person. Kim Taeyeon. But, only to end in disappointment as she pick a tray and choose her meal. She then followed her teammate into one of the seat.

 

“Jooeun-ssi..” a call from her teammate, Hanjin, made her look up as she just sit across her.

 

 

“Neh?”

 

 

 

“I heard you came from Japan. Is it true?” the other then look at Jooeun while munching their meal.

 

“Yes, I came from there, and I also live there for more than ten years.”

 

“Oohhh…” three head said it together, making Jooeun chuckled. “Ilbon yeoja.“ they said it at a time, making Jooeun laugh, followed by the rest.

 

Bongsuk then look at the other table that fill with people from Marketing Department. “I’m surprised they didn’t make a ruckus again.” Hanjin, and also the other person on the table, Youngkwang, follow Bongsuk eyes, while Jooeun frown in confusion.

 

“Oh, right. Director Kim was absence today.” Hanjin said.

 

 

Youngkwang then turn into Jooeun that look confused. He grinned. “Jooeun-ssi.” Jooeun turn her head to Youngkwang and smile.

 

“Since you’re new here, I will tell you. Don’t mess with the human call Director Kim. Never.” He said in a serious tone and full authority. Bongsuk and Hanjin even nodded along.

 

“Director Kim? Who?” Jooeun asked confused.

 

“Director Kim Taeyeon, the woman that go in the interview room. You met her right? Because I know she was there.” Bongsuk explained beside her.

 

Ah, so she was call Director Kim. Jooeun nodded understand. “But, why?”

 

“People at here gave her name like cruel Kim, heartless Kim or Kim minyeo. Mess up with her only mean one thing. You dig your own grave.” the three head nodded dramatically. Making Jooeun burst in laughter.

 

“Ya! We’re being serious here.” Youngkwang pouted.

 

Jooeun fan herself to stop her laughing. “Neh, arraseo.”

 

“That, did you see that table?” Bongsuk point to the table where Lee Hyukjae and his friends from Marketing Department were having lunch.

 

Jooeun nodded, urging him to continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter