Chapter 16

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How is the lunch?” as soon as Taeyeon arrived at the work floor, Leeteuk asked her. yet the said woman just kept mum and went to her office without any glance to him. That left Leeteuk wondered whether the lunch went well or not.

He sigh.

He then followed Taeyeon to her room. He closed the door as Taeyeon sit on her leather chair, starting to read the file.

“Here, about our new project. You can check it.” Taeyeon nodded as she took the file from leeteuk hand.

Leeteuk sigh inwardly as Taeyeon read the fille silently. He then left the room after giving her a last glance. He just had a feeling she never like Mrs. Goo in the first place that today lunch come to dislike to her. stubborn as always, Leeteuk thought.

Yeah, people says sometime time just flew so fast. Some even didn’t notice that it already Monday where they just felt it’s just Saturday. And so, all people also didn’t expect time flew so fast that today, PK Group is releasing their new product.

Held at one of PK Hotel, people kept coming. Wearing the most beautiful and expensive dress and suit. Start from young ‘till old one. And not to mention, there’s like hundred of people with their camera, mic, recorder, a jacket with station TV logo, and an ID card handing in their neck. Reporter from every TV station, and newspaper, coming like they're hunger of news.

Every guest that come, will make a pose in front of hundred cameras. Flash and shutter that not stop still they come. Interview here and there about the new product.

The hotel was so crowded for this day. Waiter with their black and white clothes kept going back and forth from the kitchen just to serve their guests. Start from red and white expensive wine, ‘till a cookies that was made directly by France pattiserie in the kitchen. Everything scream wow for this event. Why not? Everyone had been waiting for this day to come.

Taeyeon car then is the next car that arrived. She went out of the car and tossed the car key to the valet. Unlike any other guest that will stop for interview and pose, Taeyeon just coolly walk in the hotel. Not mind the reporter and cameramen that hunger of news because of her.

They had heard about Taeyeon, her achievement, her career, yet, they never interview her. with Taeyeon as their news, every TV station will have a high rating. But, sadly, Taeyeon never like crowded, never like being interview, never like being exposed. That’s why she always turned down the offer of interview. It’s just wasting her time, that’s according to her.

Sitting for an hour, just answering a question, is not her type. She hate it when someone start to pry into her private life.

There’s in once accident where Taeyeon harshly turned down an offer of interview, although she always turned it down harshly. Then the next day, a rumored about her start to spread all around Seoul. Saying that Taeyeon slave-work the employee, that Taeyeon had an affair with one of the employee, and it goes on and on.

What do you think the cold and emotionless Taeyeon will do?

The one that spread the rumored slashed a reporter was sent to jail for 2 years, a fine 500 million won, and, the newspaper was closed due to the rumored.

Since that time, no one dare to mess with The Great Kim Taeyeon in Business Industry. Better save your than late. Right?

Okay, so we back to Taeyeon that had arrived. As soon as she arrive, she somehow regret the decision of coming here. Too many people to her liking. But she also need to be professional in this case. Then with a steady step, she walk in further towards where a red wine is.

From afar, Leeteuk spot her. yes, she look beautiful even just in simple black dress. He start to walk to her. Taeyeon look up when a pair of shoes stop in front of her.

“You just arrived?” Leeteuk ask.

Taeyeon nod, and gulp down her red wine in one go.

“Don’t drink too much. The event hasn’t start yet.”

“I wont get drunk easily.” Taeyeon the picked up the second glass and gulp it down in one go again.

Leeteuk shake his head. Why this woman was such a stubborn head.

Sandeul came by, asking him to stand by since the event is about to start. He nodded. Then he looked at Taeyeon that already in her fourth glass. He sighed.

“I’ll be going now. Although you don’t get drunk easily, still, control the wine.” Leeteuk look concernly to her.

Taeyeon didn’t give a glance to him and just nod her head. Her hand still holding the wine that she hadn’t drink yet.

 

The loud noise, slowly come to stop upon the light that turn off. The next thing the guest saw is Sandeul that went up to the stage, saying a ‘thank you’ word, and any other thing related to the event.  

Taeyeon on the other hand, didn’t give a damn about the thing. She just hope the event will go fast so that she can leave there quickly. And the next thing she knew is that, people were clapping their hand welcoming The Chairman up the stage.

She doesn’t know. But her head just automatically turn to the stage upon Leeteuk appeared. She look at Leeteuk, that already used to this kind of thing in front of the crowded talking smoothly.

Everything went smoothly this far. Introducing the new product. Answering people question about the new product.

Taeyeon was then called by Nayoung to went up the stage, for the group photo. Unwillingly, Taeyeon went up. standing beside Leeteuk.

Mrs. Goo, smile seeing Taeyeon. she want to great her, but then she think, it’s better not to. Somehow she realized how Taeyeon mood change when she met her, and she doesn’t want that to happen in this event.

Mr. Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter