Chapter 12

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon had back to her work after 3 days being imprisoned. As soon as she’s back to her work, she had work her off. And almost skipped her lunch again, if not for Leeteuk that came into her room brought her a lunch. Taeyeon still  pissed at him for imprisoned her for 3 days, but yet, some of his action, softening her hard rock heart. Taeyeon doesn’t want to admit it to herself. Better she kept denying it all, or history will repeat again.

9PM. Everybody already went home. Even Leeteuk already went home. Taeyeon walked herself towards the pantry. She felt like making a tea for herself. Although her office room provided her everything, she also missed making herself a cup of tea in this pantry.

She got reminded again for her past time as the regular employee. Where she always work ‘til late at night, and she would go to pantry to make herself something to eat or drink.

Taeyeon pour a water in a kettle, and turn on the electric stove. She stood there, waiting for the water to boil. Just then, someone entering the pantry. He looked surprised finding Taeyeon in there. It’s rare to see her there. He then realized Taeyeon came here to make a tea for herself.

Taeyeon realized someone entering the pantry, so she looked up. The man bowed to her, “Director Kim.” Taeyeon just look at him blankly and nod. The man stand beside Taeyeon, making a coffee from coffee machine. Taeyeon knew who he is.

LEE DONGHAE. Team leader from Design Interior Team. He was known as his skilled in drawing. And also his skill in building. He is good in everything regarding design.  2 years older than her, and also one of the person that Mr. Park proud of.

Donghae glanced at his beside. Taeyeon just look at the kettle, didn’t give a glance to him.

“You are still here, Director Kim?” Donghae try to open up some conversation.

The one that was being questioned just nodded her head without looking at him.

“Is it about the new products?”

And again, she just nodded.

Donghae just smiled. Taeyeon is really different when she is working. When she is working, she can talk something long regarding work. But when it out of work, just like this, nod and nod. Donghae also remembered the high school time and also college time.

Believe it or not, Taeyeon and Donghae was in the same school and same class. Also same college. Only Donghae realized it, while Taeyeon, she just didn’t care about that. Donghae had observed her from high school time. He has a crush on her, even until now. But he just didn’t have courage to confess.

Back then, Taeyeon just like to be alone. She didn’t have any friend. Her only friend is just book. When people will rush out quickly from class, she would stay at class, continue reading the book or doing the question in the book, that the teacher hasn’t teach yet. She managed to do it all.

There’s once a teacher scold her in front of class because of doing all the whole book question faster than what he taught. Donghae knew, the teacher was in shame because someone that still 16 years old managed to beat him. Yeah, right. The genius Taeyeon managed to skipp her class. Finishing her junior just in 2 years, and so the high school. Taeyeon didn’t start as a freshman, she directly became a sophomore.

Donghae thought that time Taeyeon would talk back to the teacher, turn out Taeyeon just kept quiet and look at the teacher blankly. What more surprised is that she went out from the class silently. Yet, the genius student in the school never get trouble for that.

During the college time, Donghae rarely saw Taeyeon again because of the different course. Taeyeon was in business course while Donghae was in design course. But still, went lunch time, he still managed to see Taeyeon sitting in the corner of cafeteria with her friends, books. From his friend that in same course with Taeyeon, he also knew that Taeyeon still had a habit of finishing all the whole subject even before the lecturer taught.

Never in his mind that Taeyeon will done her college time earlier than the others. Just in span of 3 years, Taeyeon already leaving her college time, and not to mention, sum laude. Actually, all lecturer in Seoul University really hoped that Taeyeon would want to join the university as an assistant. But Taeyeon never want to be part of that.

“It’s nice to meet you again, Director Kim.”, Donghae snapped his head and look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is now looking at Donghae for she doesn’t understand what he means.

Donghae knew, Taeyeon mustn’t understand what he says. Becaue Taeyeon just never care with her surrounding.

“We’re classmate during high school. And we also went to the same college. Yet, we never called each other.”

Taeyeon no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter