Chapter 28: 'Mamma Mia' Showcase [April 19, 2015]

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Fresh were preparing for the showcase and they many fans waiting and wanting to watch Fresh, it amazed the girls totally. 

"You ready Fayth unnie?" asked Sumi. Fayth breathed in and then out, answering, "Of course Sumi. Being my first showcase and talking heavy responsibility." 

Ri-Lee hugged Fayth, "Ahh unnie try not to worry to much." Eunhui said the same thing, "Were all nervous will you don't worry." 

Sumi agreed with them, "Yeah Fayth unnie. Its been a while since we made a comeback with a full group so its weird." Fresh hasn't been five since they released 'Hate You' back in July. Ri-Lee nodded, "And it hasnt' been the same since things happened." 

Fayth looked at all of them, "I understand. Seeing Flo leave and Hailey gone for a while isn't easy for you girls I realize. I watched your 'Holler' promotions of course and seeing you young girls work hard like that, I know it was hard."

None of the three said a word but thought about Fayth's words. Eunhui let go of Fayth, "And I hope you can relate to me Fayth unnie." Fayth looked at Eunhui, "What do you mean?" Eunhui answered, "Being a new member you know?" Fayth smiled, "I'll ask for guidance then." she smiled and the others did to. Then they were called onstage.

After 'So Good' they all sat down and even had 2AM's Changmin to be the MC for Fresh's showcase.

Seating order;

Ri-Lee  Sumi  Fayth  Eunhui    Changmin

Changmin started, "We are here with Fresh!" 

Sumi started the introduction and the others finished it. Changmin nodded, "Fresh you are back with 'Mamma Mia' and we have Fayth who joined the group. Fayth please introduce yourself."

Fayth nodded and bowed, "Hello my name is Fayth and I'm the new member of Fresh. Nice to meet everyone." the fans cheered for her and Fayth felt happy they did. 

Changmin smiled, "You girls are back after two months since the release of 'Holler'. How does it feel?"

Sumi answered, "Its good to be back and we are glad our fans like 'Mamma Mia' and this new concept we took in since then. We hope our fans continue to enjoy 'Mamma Mia' as we start promoting tomorrow."

Changmin asked the next question, "It was said 'Mamma Mia' was written by Halo, a member of MixxE Girls'. How did you manage to get in contact with Halo and how did you get ownership of the song?"

Ri-Lee, "Me and Sumi became friends with Bay (same age) before we both even debuted. So we got to know MixxE Girls' a little before they debuted and when we debuted. And Halo unnie actually wrote this song a little after MixxE Girls' debuted. It was even supposed to be a MixxE Girls' song but she asked us if we wanted to sing it and put it in our album. So we walked about it with our CEO and he liked it."

Changmin was amazed, "She composed it and produced it?" they all nodded. Changmin looked at the crowd, "Daebak. And I have a feeling this song could be a hit considering 'Holler' came in number four." 

Eunhui grinned, "We hope 'Mamma Mia' becomes number one as well oppa. I think that'll make Halo unnie really happy. Seeing her music get number one." Changmin agreed, "Yes. Now Fresh are ready to perform 'Mamma Mia'. Are you ready everyone?" the fans cheered and Fresh performed 'Mamma Mia' and ended the showcase.