Chapter 4: Practicing For The Showcase

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

It was two days before Fresh Up's showcase and the girls were nervous like crazy. Right now all the girls were practicing at their showcase stage; practicing the dance moves, lyrics, and their introductions. Though it had AC inside, the girls were still sweating, wearing;

Flo:  Pandora:  U-Mi: 

Sumi:  Ri-Lee:  Emily: 

Hailey: 

That's when their Manager Oppa called them off the stage to show them the order of the performance so they could practice it that way. The Manager opened a sheet of paper written in Japanese and telling the girls the order; 


Order of Showcase

1. Intro
2. Bang!
   Introduce members
3. Super y
    Break(U-Mi and Flo talk to crowd while others get ready)
4. Nobody(Sumi, Hailey, Pandora, Ri-Lee, and Emily)
5. Listen To My Hear(U-Mi Solo)
    Break
6. Ready To Love
7. Bo Peep Bo Peep 
8. French Kiss(FRESH Members Only)
9. Almost(Pandora Solo)
    Break
10. Keep Out[Hailey leaves toward the end to get ready for solo]
11. Umbrella(Hailey Solo)
    Break
12. Gimme Love
13. Rip Off
     Say thank you's and get ready for fan signing


All the members looked at the order; Sumi who was hugging U-Mi from behind said, "U-Mi Unni. Your solo is first, exciting." Flo looked at U-Mi, "Looks like we have to figure out what we are going to say to our fans while the others get ready for 'Nobody'" U-Mi nodded to both Sumi's and Flo's comments. U-Mi breathed in and out, and then giggled, "I'm nervous yes since my solo is first. But I got it Sumi.; also Flo Unni I'm sure we figure out a way to talk to our fans."

Ri-Lee showed her rare aegyo of happiness as she hugged Hailey. Hailey on the other hand was trying to get out of her Unni's grasp; with no end of getting out. Ri-Lee hugged the maknae even closer, "Don't try to get out Hailey, you'll make me want to hug you even more." Hailey sighed and let Ri-Lee do whatever. Hailey then looked at the order again, "My solo is last..." Emily came over and made Hailey's hair more messy then it was already, "You'll do fine maknae. Don't freak out to much." Hailey fixed her hair, while still in Ri-Lee's hold.

While the others were talking; Pandora was talking to Manager Oppa about the order. Flo detached herself from Sumi's and U-Mi's conversation and went over to them. Flo looked at the concentrated Pandora; "What's up Pandora?" Pandora looked up in surprise, "Ahh Unni. Just looking at the order of the songs and thinking; that's it." Flo knew her dongsaeng was one of the most responsible ones in the group then the rest are. That's what makes her a valuable member of the group, well to Flo anyway.

That's when main coordinator of the showcase shouted, "Lets practice from the top till the end!" the Fresh Up members shouted a loud "Ok!"and they practiced from the morning till late at night till everyone was satisfied with their results.

****************************

Back at the hotel; the girls again gathered in one room and talked about their showcase and debut. Flo was the last to shower came out of the bathroom and sat next to Hailey; who was on one of the beds, texting. Sumi and Ri-Lee were on the other bed, talking about graduation; U-Mi and Pandora were talking about Japan in general; and Emily was plugging her phone into the charger and went over to Sumi and Ri-Lee.

The person having the camera this time was Sumi; who grabbed it off the counter and started to record. She showed the hotel room they were in; "Everybody! We are close to our Japan showcase and debut!" the other members cheered and clapped. Emily went in front of the camera and fixed her hair; since she was there Sumi asked a question, "Emily. Our showcase is very soon, sooner then we think; how do you feel right now?" Emily had a bright smile, "Of course I'm excited, but nervous also." she ended it like that before walking to the bathroom.

Sumi went to interviewed Flo and Hailey. Sumi made sure the camera was in focus before asking the same question to them. Flo looked at the camera; "Well since its closer now. Its exciting and I can't think of a better moment before this." Sumi nodded and focused on Hailey who looked up from her phone; "Well...I'm nervous the ever now. I hope I can do well and not forget anything while on stage, and I hope our fans like it." she smiled nervously. Sumi talked, "Don't be nervous maknae." then she said in English, "You got this!" she put a thumbs up in front of the camera. Hailey smiled brughter and did the same thing. Sumi then went to the last three members; who gathered on one bed for he interview.

Ri-Lee raised her hand first, "Sumi. How I feel is blown away." out of camera view Hailey commented, "That's different vocabulary." the others laughed and exploded in giggles. Ri-Lee looked furious, but the members knew it was a funny furious face. Ri-Lee talked back to Hailey, "This isn't your interview." the members still laughed and couldn't control themselves. Sumi moved onto U-Mi who was turning red; "U-Mi Unni. To debut now is to you how?" U-Mi controlled her laughing and answered, "I feel more energetic more then ever since we have see signs of our group name and individual names as well. So it'll be exciting and I'm full with energy." she pumped her fists and did a "Fighting!" Sumi bowed her thanks and lastly went to Pandora. "Pandora Unni. To you Fresh Up is?" 

Pandora thought about it for the perfect words; "Fresh Up is my second family, my sisters that have been with me through everything." she nodded and smiled. The others loved Pandora's answer and said things like "I love you." and "Hope to stay together forever." Sumi then turned the camera towards her and lifted it up so all the members could be seen. Sumi, "This has been Fresh Up telling you how we feel close to our showcase and debut. We hope you support us as we continue promotions in Japan and in the future, Korea." she then waved to the camera and the others did to before Sumi turned the camera off.