Chapter 11: Korea Debut At Music Bank

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Today was the day, today was the day of Fresh's Korea debut. The girls knew they had to do good for their first stage to show a impression, since with Emily leaving right before and netizens doubting them. 

Right about now the girls were getting ready backstage by putting on makeup and clothes. They were only going onstage as a practice stage, but this was important to all the girls. Sumi, Hailey, and Flo were still getting ready while Ri-Lee and Eunhui were all done and now were talking to the camera that was interviewing members backstage.

Ri-Lee and Eunhui were hugging each others waist as they got asked questions from the PD behind the camera. 

Question 1: How do you feel debuting?

Ri-Lee smiled, "It feels good. We get to show our Korean fans and international fans on how hard we worked in order to bring something we hope everyone will like." Eunhui answered next, "I'm excited since this is our first stage. And I'm also very happy that I could debut with Fresh." she looked at her unni. Ri-Lee hugged Eunhui, "This kid is the sweetest." 

Question 2: How did you feel when you first found out you were recording a English Song?

Both girls were shocked at the question and looked at each other. Eunhui looked dazed for a second before responding, "None of us speak even basic English. But--." she pointed to Hailey sitting on the makeup chair, "English is Hailey's native language so she corrected us with our pronunciation and things like that before recording." Ri-Lee nodded, "It was a little hard at first; and even up to now its a little difficult, but we got this." she put a thumbs up.

The camera then moved onto the next two people; Flo and Hailey. Hailey was standing next to Flo; as she was still getting ready. Hailey looked at the camera and bowed shyly before tugging Flo's shirt. Flo looked and bowed a little at the camera, "Hello." then the PD asked questions to both of them.

Question 1: What are the members like?

Flo looked at Hailey, "Well they have high energy in them, that's for sure." Hailey agreed with Flo. Hailey also spoke, "They are kind of to hyper I think so." the PD asked Hailey she was the youngest and Hailey nodded. Flo looked at the PD, "Its just Hailey is more mature then the rest. Even though people think Hailey is not the maknae, she is."

Question 2: Which member are you the closet to?

Both girls looked at each other. Flo answered first, "Me and Hailey are the closet out of the whole group. I'm the umma in the group and Hailey here is my good daughter." she hugged Hailey and Hailey hugged back. Hailey gave a smile, "Flo unni is my favorite unni in the group." some of the girls overheard and Ri-Lee responded out of camera view, "Ya! What about us?" Hailey giggled at her unnis. 

The PD finally went to the last member who was getting ready, leader Sumi. Sumi bowed to the camera as the PD got to the questions right away.

Question 1: How does it feel being the leader of Fresh?

Sumi smiled, "I find it a honor to lead this group. After I found out I was shocked because I thought I wasn't leader material." she continued to talk, "But as we continue to promote, I learn more about being a leader."

Question 2: Which member are you the least closet to?

Sumi looked at the PD, "Why would you ask this question?" she showed a nervous smile. But the PD wouldn't leave unless she answered the question. Sumi sighed and thought about it, "Well if including the UP members, then it would be Pandora unni." suddenly bowed to the camera to hide her embarrassment face. "I hope she doesn't kill me when she sees this." she laughed to herself.

After all the interviews the members practiced for a full run through. Fresh even bowed to fans cheering for them as they practice. But now it was the real deal as the members were getting ready and waiting for the group before them to finish. Sumi gave her usual speech and the group wished each other good luck as they walked onto the stage and the music started.