Chapter 13: Weekly Idol Part 1

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

The day after Ri-Lee fainted was the day that Fresh was going on 'Weekly Idol'. Ri-Lee had to stay at the dorms while the rest of the other members went onto the show. 

Ri-Lee was in her bed as the others were preparing to leave. Flo was giving Ri-Lee some medicine she was supposed to take twice a day(besides her usually pills for her health). The other members were also in the room as Flo was being her motherly self. Sumi being the leader made sure her friend was health, "Ri-Lee don't do anything that may stress your body. Remember you are given strict bed rest for the week." Ri-Lee sighed, "How can I forget Sumi. I mean I can't perform for the next week." Sumi nodded and looked at the other Fresh members and knew Ri-Lee was disappointed that she couldn't perform for the next week.

Hailey came over to Ri-Lee and gave her a hug, "Just get well Ri-Lee unnie. We don't want to see you sick or hurt." Ri-Lee smiled. The other members smiled at Hailey being worried about Ri-Lee's health. Ri-Lee smiled and hugged the maknae back, "Don't you worry Hailey. I'll feel better as soon as possible." 

Just then Eunhui came in with tea and gave it to Ri-Lee. "Here Ri-Lee unnie; some tea to warm the throat a little." Ri-Lee took the cup and bowed a little to Eunhui, "Thanks dongsaeng." she drank it and smiled at the good honey taste. Flo got off the bed, "Okay I'm done checking you over. Just make sure you rest fully, got it?" Ri-Lee nodded, "Yes Flo unnie I understand." 

With that the other Fresh members left the dorm for 'Weekly Idol'.

Flo:  Eunhui:  

Sumi:  Hailey: 

***********************

Hyeong Don and Defonn were introducing the girls as the recording started. Both MCs greeted Fresh loudly, "Welcome Fresh!!!" the girls entered and bowed to both MCs. Hyeong Don gave the cue for Fresh to introduce themselves. So Sumi started the introduction; "One. Two. Three." the others shouted with Sumi, "We are strong, we are Fresh!" they bowed. Both Hyeong Don and Defonn clapped with the girls. Hyeong Don looked at the camera and back, "Yes here we are with Fresh." the girls nodded.

Defonn looked at the girls, "You girls remind me of a younger girl group that came on 'Weekly Idol'." all the girls looked at Defonn with interest. Eunhui looked at both MCs, "Who do we remind you of oppa?" Hyeong Don looked at Eunhui first, "Are you always like this?" he asked. The other Fresh members laughed and Flo answered, "Eunhui is always straight to the point type of person." Defonn nodded, "I see.." 

Defonn then looked at Hailey who was close to Flo; "Hailey right?" Hailey nodded. Hyeong Don looked at Hailey, "Shy aren't we?" Sumi answered this time, "Hailey is our maknae and she is usually shy first time around." Hailey nodded, "Hello oppas." Hyeong Don couldn't control himself; "She's so cute!" Hailey hid even more.

Defonn finally answered the question he asked, "Do you know the group GRACE?" the Fresh members nodded. Sumi nodded, "Yes we saw them performing their single 'Run Devil Run' on stage." Defonn, "Just like you guys. Young and full with energy." 

Hyeong Don looked and counted the members one at a time; "Aren't you missing a member?" Sumi nods, "Ri-Lee is currently on strict bed rest so she couldn't come today." Defonn, "How come?" Flo answered this time, "She wasn't feeling good yesterday." Heyong Don looked at Defonn, "Ahh that's right. She fainted right? At 'Inkigayo'?" the members nodded. Hyeong Don, "We hope Ri-Lee rests well and comes on 'Weekly Idol' soon with the other members."  the girls said they're thanks.

They moved on as Hyeong introduced the first game. "Do any of you know 'Random Play Dance'?" all the members nodded. Defonn looked at the camera, "Then we will know if Fresh has good team work or not by doing this game. And you girls only have one Korean song right?" all of them answered yes. Hyeong Don gave the cue, "Music start!" the music first started during when Hailey first came in. The members were scrabbling to get to their spots and did with a little struggle. The MCs started to laugh as the music suddenly switched to the very beginning. Then it switched to toward when Flo comes in; and that's when Eunhui didn't know where she was going. Hyeong Don and Defonn stopped the music, Hyeong Don came over and pointed at Eunhui, "I saw you." Eunhui laughed, "Yes I know. I was thinking of the wrong part." they started again and within time the girls passed 'Random Play Dance'.

***********************

Sumi  Flo  Hailey Eunhui
(Seating Order. Left side closet to MCs)

 

Hyeong Don and Defonn introduced the next game. "Now Fresh's first.." and all together with the Fresh members, "Written Profile!!" the girls clapped and cheered. Hyeong Don, "Now Fresh' first profile." he lifted the paper, "Ahh Eunhui." Eunhui looked over from her seat.

Hyeong Don read down the list of things on the paper; "Lee Eunhui. Born and raised in Seoul. June 18, 1996. Likes sketching and taking selcas." Hyeong Don looked at Eunhui, "Can you draw Defonn then?" Eunhui nodded, "Yes I can." Sumi looked at the other members, "We never seen her draw before?" Hyeong Don looked shocked, "Really?" the other members nodded.

But before Eunhui could draw Defonn stopped her with his voice, "Wait Eunhui." Eunhui looked as she was about to draw, "Yes oppa?" Defonn looked at Eunhui's chart again, "You like taking selcas?" Flo nodded, "Her twitter has selcas all over it. Of her or her with other people. Selca here and selca there." just then the PD had pictures of Eunhui and a bunch of selcas;

   

Eunhui covered her face in shame but laughed as well. Hyeong Don sighed, "Eunhui you are a selca addict aren't you?" the other members laughed. Eunhui tried to save herself, "Hey I just look good for the camera." she smiled. Defonn giggled, "Hurry up and draw me." 

Eunhui turned her back away from the others as Hyeong flipped to the next person. He smiled, "Hailey." Hailey nodded as Hyeong Don again read the things on the list; "Kim Minseung. Born in Hawaii and raised in Seoul." Hailey nodded, "I lived in Hawaii for 15 years and then I moved here and have been living in Seoul since the middle of last year." Defonn, "So you can speak perfect English?" Hailey nodded, "English is my first language." Hyeong Don was amazed, "That's really good." then he kept reading on; "Loves animals. Reading." Defonn pointed at Hailey, "Any type of animal?" Hailey nodded. Flo held Hailey's hand, "Every animal. Give her a puppy and she'll hug it. Give her a snake and she'll hold it." the MCs both looked disgusted at the word 'snake'.

Then one of the staff brought a small container which made both MCs jump out of they're chairs; and so for the other members(even Eunhui stopped drawing to go by Flo and Sumi), who were both backing away. But Hailey stayed in her seat as she looked at the small container. It contained a small baby king snake.

Hailey took the snake out of the container and looked at it with a gentle smile. Hyeong Don shouted, "How can someone so cute and sweet like snakes?!" he started to shout nonsense. Sumi clung onto Eunhui, who clung onto Flo; "Our maknae has never shown this side before." Hailey looked at her unnies, "He's a sweet snake unnies." she looked at the snake again. Defonn shouted this time; "Sweet snake!?" he was out of control now. 

Hyeong Don couldn't take it anymore; "Hailey-ssi please put the snake back for now okay?" Hailey sighed and nodded before putting the snake back in the container. The others started to take they're seats again. Hailey looked at the PD, "Can I keep it?" that's when the members stopped they're breaths. The PD nodded and Hailey smiled as Manager Oppa came and took the snake from the scene. Flo put her hand on the maknae's shoulder, "Just make sure it stays stays as far away from us as possible. Hailey nodded.

Eunhui then came over, "I'm done drawing Defonn oppa." Hyeong Don took the picture and looked in amazement, "You drew me also?" Eunhui nodded, "For being the best two oppas."

Hyeong Don looked at Eunhui, "Daebak Eunhui." he gave a thumbs up. Defonn even gave approval as he gave it back to Eunhui, "Sign it and we'll give it to a fan." Eunhui nodded and signed it. Next was Flo profile.