Chapter 3: Enjoying Tokyo

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

The next morning was hard for the girls; known of them could wake up this early. So their Manager had to wake up the girls, and boy did that take long. After about a hour of trying to wake up the girls decided to go walk around Tokyo and see the town; with U-Mi being their tour guide. They also decided on what to wear as they went shopping:

Flo:  Pandora:  U-Mi:     
Sumi:  Ri-Lee:  Emily:         
Hailey: 

The girls went all over Tokyo; of course shopping all over, trying out the new foods, and they even visited U-Mi's parents before leaving to find a café to get coffee. All of Fresh Up were sipping and enjoying their coffee; they were all sitting underneath a tree on a bench. Ri-Lee and Emily were taking selcas, Flo and Sumi were talking about important things no one was caring about, Pandora was looking at the people, U-Mi was talking to her parents on the phone in fluent Japanese, and Hailey was also talking to her parents; but in English. After Ri-Lee and Emily were done taking selcas they started to look at their photos, "I like this one." said Emily; it was with her and Ri-Lee smiling naturally. Ri-Lee nodded and posted this on FRESH Up's Facebook. 

U-Mi looked at everyone after they were done taking pictures and talking, "Guys. How is Japan so far?" Sumi drank her coffee and afterwards said, "This country is amazing U-Mi. I can see why you were hyped up about coming back." Flo turned her head, "Its very peaceful here. I wouldn't mind living her either." Pandora smiled as she looked around, "I agree with Flo Unni. And since my full time will be Japan, I can get used to this." Ri-Lee took more pictures of the environment; "I love the people and the surroundings. Daebak!"she had a thumbs up. Emily hugged U-Mi, "U-Mi Unni; who wouldn't love Japan? Its like a get away. What about you Hailey?" they looked at the maknae. Hailey smiled wide as she hung up, "Daebak! I can come here all the time." Sumi smiled at Hailey's actions, "I hope we can promote here a lot." they continued to talk and talk till their Manager Oppa called them to pick them up.

*********************

Fresh Up were in one hotel room and having a camera recorder also in the room. The members decided to record everywhere they go and show netizens how their road to debut came to be; and the company didn't disagree to show this when they come back to Korea to debut.

Holding the camera right now was the youngest; Hailey. Hailey was interviewing the members one by one, and in Japanese this time instead of Korean; which they usually have been using since they landed in Japan. Hailey first went to Sumi, who was lying down on one of the beds on her back with Pandora. Hailey focused on Sumi and said in Japanese, "Sumi Unni. How do you feel being here?" Sumi looked at the camera, "It feels good. We all waited a long time to debut. So its worth it." she gave a smile. Hailey nodded, "Thank you Unni. Lets see.." she then moved the camera to Pandora; "Pandora Unni, what's it like to debut in Japan first then in Korea?" Pandora sat up, "Well its different from usual groups and its unique. And its something from a different perspective so its exciting." Hailey nodded her thanks and moved onto the next bed with Ri-Lee and Flo.

"Flo Unni, we know you trained a long time and you waited for debut more then the rest of us. So can you tell the audience how you feel now?" Flo nodded, "Yes its true I trained more then the rest. But it was worth staying since I got into Fresh Up." she did a thumbs up. Hailey smiled and went to Ri-Lee; who was ready for Hailey's interview. Hailey giggled, "Ri-Lee Unni. You and Sumi Unni are here now and debuting very soon. And also you guys are graduating this weekend right when we get back." the others clapped. Ri-Lee nodded, "Yes. Me and Sumi are graduating. Were going to be in our twenties next year." U-Mi laughed, "Your getting there you two." she referred to Sumi and Ri-Lee.

Hailey then changed the camera to U-mi's view; who was on a chair near a desk in the room. "U-Mi Unni, your back in Japan, your home country. How do you feel being back?" U-Mi smiled at the camera, "It feels good to be back, but I also miss Korea since I also think of that country as my home as well." the other members ahhed. Hailey then went to Emily; who fell asleep on the floor in between the two beds in the room; she poked Emily's cheek, and she woke up; Hailey looked at Emily, "Emily Unni, when you became a trainee; did you expect to debut so soon?" Emily shook her head and yawned, "No, but I'm happy I could with you guys." before she fell asleep again. Hailey then turned the camera to herself and fixed her hair. Sumi's voice was off screen, "Hailey; you also trained for a short time. Did you expect to debut this early?" Hailey looked at her Unni before looking at the camera, "No I didn't but I hope I can be successful with Fresh Up." then after the interviews Hailey waved to the camera, "Bye Bye." before shutting the camera down.