Chapter 17: Filming MV+Birthday Celebrations(Flo&Pandora;)

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Finally the day of Fresh Up's MV shooting came. Before the shooting of the MV the girls had a few fan meetings and all of them went successful.

The girls were at the MV shooting place and members U-Mi and Eunhui were talking in front of the camera. Eunhui looked at U-Mi, "Ane-san(older sister in Japanese) what are we doing today?" U-Mi smiled and looked in the camera, "We are filming our MV for first Japanese single. But we can't say anything about the song yet." she waved her finger back and fourth. 

Just then Hailey passed them but U-Mi grabbed the maknae so she was in front of the camera. "Hailey-san you look very y with the clothes you are wearing."

Eunhui nodded, "Yes our maknae has a y feel to her." Hailey shook her head, "I don't think I am. Plus this is for the individual shots first and I'm rapping." Eunhui nodded again, "Our maknae with a powerful rap that'll blow away the crowd." she made ahh and ohhh sounds.

***************

The camera than shifted to Sumi and Ri-Lee; the two '95 liners were fixing their appearance an waiting for their turn at individual shots for the MV. Then Ri-Lee noticed the camera and bowed, along with Sumi right after. 

Ri-Lee spoke in Japanese of course, "Hello I'm Ri-Lee and I just came of age." she grinned. Sumi came and put a arm around her shoulders, "We both did not to long ago and it been exciting since our fans sent gifts and wished the both of us very good birthdays. And speaking of birthdays--." she looked around her and whispered so only the camera and Ri-Lee could hear; "Flo ane-san and Pandora ane-san birthdays are now." Ri-Lee nodded, "Pandora ane-san's is today and Flo ane-san's is May 20th but since we are filming the MV for two days we decided to celebrate it close to midnight of today so both birthdays happen at the same time." she gave a thumbs up. Sumi also gave a thumbs up, "Pandora ane-san is turning 20(International) and Flo ane-san is turning 23(International)." then they both whispered, "Fighting!" before going away before Flo or Pandora came near.

Right now Pandora was filming her solo shot and right after her was Flo.

****************

The girls were halfway through the shooting and it was getting closer to midnight of May 19th. So now the plan went into action as the director of the MV would get mad at both Flo and Pandora for not dancing right during the group dance. Then two of the members would get the cake and surprise both Flo and Pandora. 

So as soon as the music started for the group dance all of Fresh Up started to act serious until the music stopped. The director spoke to Flo and Pandora; "Flo, Pandora please make your moves more sharper and not look tired please." both Flo and Pandora said yes and the filming continued on. But the director kept on correcting them and no one else. That's when Pandora broke down and started to cry because of the stress. U-Mi, the same liner and friend to Pandora went to her, "Hey don't stress to much about it mm?" Pandora wiped her tears, "But what am I doing wrong U-Mi. I swear I'm dancing the best I can." U-Mi nodded, "I know, maybe its just because its late that the director is snapping." Pandora sighed and nodded before going back to the others. Even Flo was showing tears but kept in to herself. 

The director announced a break and Eunhui and Sumi went to get the cake for Pandora and Flo birthdays. Eunhui was holding the cake while Sumiwas lighting the candles. Outside the girls were acting like everything was going chaotic(besides Flo and Pandora, who weren't acting). Hailey went over to Flo and try and comfort her. Ri-Lee was watching from the side waiting for Eunhui and Sumi to show up with the cake. Then the lit candles could be seen and Eunhui and Sumi started to sing 'Happy Birthday' to both Pandora and Flo, the others joined in along with the MV staff.

Flo and Pandora were confused but both realized it was their birthdays. Everyone went to the cake and sang 'Happy Birthday' till the song ended. Eunhui shouted happily, "Happy birthday Flo ane-san and Pandora ane-san!" the other members clapped. Sumi smiled and looked at them, "We decided to throw this now since your guys birthdays were only a day apart and it was late so a happy thing was needed." Flo and Pandora both wiped their tears and hugged every member.

Pandora finished wiping her tears, "How can we fall for this Flo ane-san? I mean most of the members birthdays are in May. Should have seen this coming?" the other members laughed. Flo nodded and smiled, "We should have Pandora but unfortunately our members managed to pull it off." 

"Sorry we couldn't get you guys gift." Hailey said. Both Flo and Pandora looked at each other and then back at Hailey and Flo hugged her, "Its okay. This was a good gift." Pandora agreed, "Yes we may be shooting a MV but it was with the members." 

The members took a short break for some cake and a nap before going restarting the MV shoot and finishing at 10am on May 20th.