Chapter 18: Japan Comeback Showcase

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Fresh Up couldn't contain themselves as they knew they would kick of their first comeback showcase in Japan in a few hours and already fans were waiting outside with banners, signs, light sticks, etc. It just made the girls anxious and a little uneasy as they waited backstage with their outfits ready to go for 'A'.

Flo was fixing Hailey's hair and makeup just a little as it smudged from Hailey eating. Hailey grumbled, "Its fine unnie." Flo shook her head, "I'm not going to let my "daughter" not look her best." Hailey sighed but didn't argue back. 

"Just listen to her Hailey." U-Mi, "Your not going to get out of her grasps." she watched the mother-daughter argue over hair and makeup. Pandora, from her spot next to U-Mi agreed, "Hailey just let Flo unnie do her magic. And the sooner she gets it done, the sooner you don't have to sit there." Hailey nodded as Flo still worked on her.

Eunhui who came back into the dressing room was on her cellphone, "You girls know BTS oppas are in Japan right?" Sumi nodded, "Yes Eunhui. BTS oppas are here for their Japanese fan club inauguration ceremony in a few days and debuting as well." Eunhui smiled, "Its cool oppas are debuting in Japan already and having a inauguration." Ri-Lee nodded, "It is. But I wonder when we'll have our Korea fan club inauguration?" Sumi shrugged, "Maybe soon. It'll be nice to expand to have Freshies officially in Korea."

Just when the girls finished changing and just waiting for the countdown to start, seven boys came in the room. Fresh Up looked and all shouted at the same time, "BTS oppas!" 

Yup, BTS came to see Fresh Up in their showcase. Rap Monster was the first to greet them, and in cut up Japanese as well, "Hello Fresh Up." Fresh Up looked with amazement. Eunhui spoke back in Japanese, "That's really good Japanese oppa." she smiled. Rap Monster and the other BTS members looke in confusion as Fresh Up laughed. Eunhui repeated again, but this time in Korean so BTS could understand. J-Hope smiled to, "It seems we have to work on our Japanese don't we?" Flo came with Hailey, "Rap Monster's wasn't to bad. But I can't judge it, U-Mi should since it is her native language." U-Mi looked at BTS, "I think there is room for improvement." 

Jimin came in front, "We just came to wish you girls good luck." V came on the side of Jimin, "Yeah because you girls are our hombaes. Well honbaes in Korea but sunbaes I suppose in Japan." he started to trail off. Jin whacked V's head softly, "Okay I think they get it V." Suga gave the girls a package. Hailey looked inside as she was nearest to Suga, "What is this oppa?" Jungkook put his hands together, "Just something to remind you girls of home while performing." Hailey pulled the gift out and smiled a little. 

"Whoa oppas!" Ri-Lee pulled out pins with the South Korea flag on it.

The girls put on the pin on their outfits. Sumi bowed to BTS, "Thank you oppas." Rap Monster smiled, "Its no problem Sumi. Its for our Fresh Up honbaes." the other girls smiled and hugged BTS. Then a coordinator for Fresh Up's showcase comes inside, "Girls your on in 10 minutes. Lets go." 

Eunhui was shaking her body to relieve the nervousness, "What to do? What to do?" Flo came over and hugged Eunhui, "Don't panic Eunhui. Rememer your not alone on this." Eunhui looked at Flo and nodded, "But it is my first Japan showcase." Flo got reminded of Emily's leave but tried to give encouragement to Eunhui, "Don't worry about it. I bet the Freshies will love it." she smiled. Eunhui smiled to and followed the other members and BTS. 

When they got the stage they looked out to see the big crowd and boy did the girls nervousness shot up.

"Holy cow." said Ri-Lee. Sumi nodded with Ri-Lee, "Yeah Ri-Lee that's a lot more people then our first showcase here." Pandora looked at the many people waiting for them, "Lets do our best girls." Sumi nodded, "Gather in a circle girls. You to BTS oppas." BTS were a little shocked but joine dhands with Fresh Up to wish good lucks. 

Sumi breathed before talking, "Fresh Up is back together after quite some time and performing together. Now with more fans we have work double hard so they'll know Fresh Up and remember us. Also thank you BTS oppas for coming and supporting us, it means a lot for us for you to come on your day off." 

V shouted happily, "Fighting Fresh Up!" the other BTS members shouted fighting and gave hugs to the Fresh Up members. It was 5 more minutes and the girls gave encouragement to each other. U-Mi was trying to calm down Hailey, who of course was freaking out before a performance. U-Mi bended down to Hailey's level, "You got this okay Hailey? Yes it may be a bigger crowd but don't worry about that okay? We are together." Hailey nodded as the lights were turned off on the stage. The crowd cheered and Fresh Up took the stage.

A

Bang!

Super y

Almost(Pandora Solo)

Ai No Uta(Sumi Solo)

Umbrella(Hailey Solo)

Rip Off 

After  'Rip Off', the girls went to the front of the stage and bowed to the crowd. The crowd in turn cheered for Fresh Up and screamed their names. After Fresh Up went backstage where BTS was waiting. 

Jin high five the girls, "Daebak girls!" the Fresh Up members couldn't contain their happiness as they just finished their showcase. When got back to their dressing room the coordinator told the girls that some fans has VIP tickets on where they could meet Fresh Up in person. Fresh Up smiled wide as they could meet some fans.

Then after a few minutes fans came in one by one to take pictures with Fresh Up. The fans that came in gave the girls a lot of things from hand made things, key chains, some food, etc. After all the girls went to the stage one more time to take a picture to remember the day. Jimin was taking the picture, "Ready? One, two, three." he took the picture as the members looked at it. Flo, "Now time to post it." she typed it in both Japanese and Korean and posted it on the groups Facebook page.

"We finished our first Japan comeback showcase with more fans then ever! We are all happy to see great success with our showcase and with the many support from the staff and BTS oppas:) Please continue to support Fresh Up as we promote 'A' and other songs from our ious album. Fighting!"