Chapter 16: Ri-Lee's Birthday

ҒЯЄƧĦ & Ғ̶Я̶Є̶Ƨ̶Ħ̶ ̶Ʋ̶Ƥ̶ | Big Hit Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded March 30, 2016

Ri-Lee's birthday(May 13th) was happening right when the girls arrived at Japan. The girls just landed in Japan and got to their new Japan dorm. But the girls felt bad that they couldn't celebrate it with a secret camera. So the girls decided that they still wanted to celebrate Ri-Lee's birthday on her birth date, so some members went out to get cake while the others would stay to watch Ri-Lee.

Hailey, Flo, and U-Mi went out to get a cake for Ri-Lee; Sumi, Pandora, and Eunhui would stay home to watch over Ri-Lee. 

Sumi, Pandora, and Eunhui were enjoying till Ri-Lee came out from her room she shared with Sumi and Hailey. She rubbed her eyes after her little nap and came to sit next to Pandora, "Where are the other members and Manager Oppa?" Pandora looked up from her phone, "They all went to get groceries." Ri-Lee nodded.

            Flo, Pandora, U-Mi, and Eunhui 
  Ri-Lee, Sumi, and Hailey
 Kitchen                           

  Living Room                    

It took about 30 minutes before the others came back. With U-Mi hiding the cake as she walked it to the kitchen to put candles on it. Flo and Hailey put away the groceries while at the same time putting the candles on Ri-Lee's cake. They put the candles on and lit it up before Flo carried it slowly to the living room, where the others were waiting and watching TV. 

Flo, Hailey, and Eunhui then sang 'Happy Birthday' with the cake. Ri-Lee had wide eyes in shocked as the other members stood up and clapped while wishing Ri-Lee a happy birthday. After the happy birthday Flo gave Ri-Lee her coffee and chocolate cake.

The members knew that Ri-Lee liked coffee so the members chose this cake for Ri-Lee as it would fit her best. Also since Ri-Lee is the one to take care of her face and beauty the most, the members got her a whole set of  'Natural Beauty' products.

The members didn't stay up to late, as it was already late as it was. But the members got to sing happy birthday to Ri-Lee one more time and eating the coffee and chocolate cake before going to bed.